yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I could do with some audio wiring 'elp!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plumb bob
    No worries mate, let us know how it goes.

Just wait for the BBC news mate! "Kid shorts out electrics and blows himself and his toyota up"

Comment

Better have a fire extinguisher on hand.....................just in case.
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

If you want to sound deaden the entirre truck you'll need looooaaaaads more!!!!

So Far I have done the roof, the floor, and the rear quarter panels at the back, - Still need to do the doors and tailgate (I'll wait until I have my new speakers/amp/cabling before I take the door cards off)

I have used 120 square foot to get this far, of the basic stuff, and I went over some key areas with the thicker foamy stuff, not sure How much I used though (still have a fair bit left and it came in a 75 square foot roll)

Then I just need to get rid of that horrid carroizia stereo!

Then its bars, lift, tyres and intercooler time :P
        More Lift.
        More Tyres.
        More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra
          So Far I have done the roof, the floor, and the rear quarter panels at the back, - Still need to do the doors and tailgate (I'll wait until I have my new speakers/amp/cabling before I take the door cards off)

I have used 120 square foot to get this far, of the basic stuff, and I went over some key areas with the thicker foamy stuff, not sure How much I used though (still have a fair bit left and it came in a 75 square foot roll)

Thats the problem , I know im going to need a lot more to do the whole truck... Does the whole thing need to be done??

There is no way in hell i can justifiy paying out a few hundred on sound dampening material. Was just hoping to make a small difference... Ive got a subwoofer going in so its not the most important thing in the world that i keep all the bass in.

Comment

It doesn't need to be done.... buts its nice once it is done I want my sound system to sound great, not loud which is why I did it!

It is shockingly expensive though... I didn't actually plan to spend that much, - although I use E dead which is way cheaper then dynamat!
            More Lift.
            More Tyres.
            More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra

and uprated suspension?

Comment

how did it go??

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                  how did it go??

City link didnt show!! Tomorrow - fingers crossed im going to crack on even if they dont show again!!

Ive still got one amp i can mount an a few cables i can run.

bl**dy couriers!

Comment

tell me bout it,dont think i'll try the dynomat,all i can hear is my exaust in truck till i turn on both amps and subs lol,i recon i could make 10x7's fit in the back?

Comment

but i bet that grill looks good?u ££$$%£$ lol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                        but i bet that grill looks good?u ££$$%£$ lol
                        Aint fitted that yet mate!

Got the spanners ready the other day - BUT it rained

then i had to go an collect a marshall stack an then it was too late an was dark!

Might try it this weekend. fingers crossed eh?!

Comment

UPDATE - Most of the stuff still aint turned up

But.... I already had one amp, so ive fitted that an wired the rear speakers to it, all went very well.

On a huge plus point... i had a look as to where to take the 12v feed though the bulkhead.... an ive found a HUGE hole, looks like something should go though it. But theres nothing there, not even a grommet!

perfect!

Should make the next stage nice an easy...

Comment

Working...
                          X