Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony N, BJ Spacers

Your mailbox is full again...

Yes, BJ price is OK. Want bank transfer?

Front shocks. looking for something better suited to offroad (ie, plusher, 'slower' shock)

What do you reckon? 3000s? 9000s? TJMs? They need to be +2 or +3" I reckon. Got anything? PM prices and I'll bung it in with the spacers money.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Originally posted by Apache
    Your mailbox is full again...

Yes, BJ price is OK. Want bank transfer?

Front shocks. looking for something better suited to offroad (ie, plusher, 'slower' shock)

What do you reckon? 3000s? 9000s? TJMs? They need to be +2 or +3" I reckon. Got anything? PM prices and I'll bung it in with the spacers money.
    What have you got on there ATM? If stock or 3000's try some 9000's, +2" TJM's would be nice if you've got the extra cash as they are valved especially for a Surf with 2" of lift, downside of the Procomp is they are 'universal', you just chose a lenght that fits, and pick 3000 or 9000's for firmness, so not really matched to the specific weight of a Surf. But then they nearly 1/2 the price.

TJM's are £75 ea all in, vs Procomps £40 ea.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Is that £40 each inc P&P for the 9000s Tony? Would you say they'd give me the better ride on the rocks than stock?

Wanna chuck them in with the BJs? PM me a total and your bank details and I'll transfer the money.

Comment

£40 +£2.50 for the shock boot. That's the price collected from us - probably about £15 to send the 4 to you, unless you can collect?

I'll pm bank details tonight - Tony's out today.
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

linda wheres boyton?

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
            linda wheres boyton?
            Hi Pirate

There is a Boyton in Cornwall between Bude and Launceston.
            Also Boyton in Suffolk between Ipswich and North sea coast.
            And Boyton in Wiltshire between Warminster and Stapleford.

Cheers
            Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Artful_dodger
              Hi Pirate

There is a Boyton in Cornwall between Bude and Launceston.
              Also Boyton in Suffolk between Ipswich and North sea coast.
              And Boyton in Wiltshire between Warminster and Stapleford.

Cheers
              Paul
              thanks m8 i found 3 on aa routefinder being i live cornwall you would have thought i knew one was near here lol but no its always the same you never expect a place to be near you

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                £40 +£2.50 for the shock boot. That's the price collected from us - probably about £15 to send the 4 to you, unless you can collect?

I'll pm bank details tonight - Tony's out today.
                Hi Linda, only after the fronts, +2 or +3" 9000s. Tony's got some BJ spacers for me too, so need the lot sending as I'm not heading your way for a while - unless there's people coming up this way???

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                  Hi Linda, only after the fronts, +2 or +3" 9000s. Tony's got some BJ spacers for me too, so need the lot sending as I'm not heading your way for a while - unless there's people coming up this way???
                  unfortunately the price is prob the same as its a per package price - but we'll send them then tell you the cost if you like - that way if its a bit less we won't have to send money back??

Can you pm the address to me please and I'll get tony on it tomorrow.

Will - I'm guessing its the one in Cornwall as its apparently 30 mins from Cambourne.
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

How much would a set of BJ spacers including delivery 'up north' be?
                    Paul </Slugsie>
                    Immortal.so far!

Comment

Working...
                    X