Bad news twice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad news twice!

Ten days ago. My girlfiend had a miss-carriage.
    Today after work, surf broke down.

I just booked the last of my holiday today too. One day of which being the 19th, which is when Gemma has to go back to hospital.

BUT, had my bike in the back so at least i didnt have to walk home.
    Last edited by BEAST; 12 November 2007, 20:17.

Originally posted by clayton8798

I just booked the last of my holiday today too. One day of which being the 19th, which is when Gemma has to go back to hospital.
    sorry to her bout girlfriend m8 n you of course i know its hard to take in but dont let it stop you m8 i hope all is n will be ok

Comment

Really sorry to hear that mate, bet your both feeling sh1t right now, loads of comfort and kisses won't make everything well but it helps. Time is a great healer for the loss of a baby. Went through it 2 years ago and still brings a tear to my eye when ever i hear of others grief. The surf can be fixed, Keep ya chins up
      http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

BUT, had my bike in the back so at least i didnt have to walk home.
        sorry to hear that mate

Comment

sorry to hear of your real bad time mate
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Yeah i know wot ur saying Will. But its happened and cannot be changed now. I have done my crying thing and all that stuff. Its all about the future now m8. The good thing about it was that it we had a scan on the 5th, whic as u well know is fireworks night. Not only that, my best m8, Gemma's bro, had his baby that day too. So not all bad.

Comment

And guys, the good thing about today was. I can now start looking for a 3 litre.

Comment

Yeah i know wot ur saying Will. But its happened and cannot be changed now. I have done my crying thing and all that stuff. Its all about the future now m8. The good thing about it was that it we had a scan on the 5th, whic as u well know is fireworks night. Not only that, my best m8, Gemma's bro, had his baby that day too. So not all bad.
                thats ok then m8 thought after i put it up i said it wrong least you know me well enough to see what im saying m8 even if i dont word things right

Comment

And guys, the good thing about today was. I can now start looking for a 3 litre.
                  so what have you done to her(the surf) then?

Comment

lets hope your on a roll of good luck now , sorry about the bad news mate
                    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

The surf. Well, could be a number of things i guess. A loud rattle is not good though, might just be the turbo as my oil pressure has been a little low recently. Ill have to wait till i can be bothered to get it recovered home and have a dig under the bonnet. Just hoping to have it running or a new one by the 19th, if not then, the end of the 1st week of december. Not alot of time i know, but possible.

Comment

if you need a hand mate let me know.
                        Me and Mandy are so sorry for the bad news
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Sorry to hear about ya greif Clay.. Condolences to ya both
                          Good Luck for the Future to ya both !!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just won't see it Comin !!!!
                          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Clay - sorry to hear your news mate - never nice to have that happen...

As for the Surf - 3.0 it the way to go!
                            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

hi mate sorry about the that claire lost twins at 2 weeks old over twenty years ago and all the family still send a card , its $$$$ but you do learn from it and anything that dont kill you dose make you stronger..
                              all the best john / Claire
                              i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Working...
                              X