Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recaro Seats

Hi all,

I can get my hands on a complete set of recaro seats from a '92 for £50 .

I am right in thinking that they will fit straight into my '91 surf. Will the bolts be in the same place. Have a feeling that they will but thought better check.

Cheers,

Martin
    Which Wychwood would you choose?

Not sure (I am guessing yes) but last time I looked there was a complete set of recaro door cards on E bay to match for £50
    More Lift.
    More Tyres.
    More Engine.

Comment

doubt they would have drilled different holes for different seats! make sure you get the seats with the runners and i would have thought it would be ok tbh. piece of pss to swap seats :p
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Cheers lads, thought it would be the same. Arranged to have them delivered from £70 all in. Now just looking for the door cards.

Karma Supra, couldnt find any on fleabay but I'll keeping looking.

Cheers

Martin
        Which Wychwood would you choose?

Comment

I think I might have bought them about two days ago. I have a cunning plan.....

Assuming they turn up, I will make sure I let you know if the plan doesn't look like it's going to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
            I think I might have bought them about two days ago. I have a cunning plan.....

Assuming they turn up, I will make sure I let you know if the plan doesn't look like it's going to work.
            Whats the plan then ? To stick them in a corner for a while till you forget what they are, and then raffle them off ?

Bogus
            Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
              Whats the plan then ? To stick them in a corner for a while till you forget what they are, and then raffle them off ?

Bogus
              Miaow.....

If they do get raffled I certainly know one person who isn't going to win.

Anyway, the other ones were for a first gen and there were only two. These are definitely for a second gen and there are definitely four. I will have the grey ones surplus soon, I hope.

The plan is a secret for now. In case it all goes wrong.

Comment

Working...
              X