grange hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grange hill

i know this is a bit of a strange question... but some of you skive work, others have kids.... so.... has grange hill school moved to liverpool?? they're all scousers.

it was always in London when tucker and stu pot were pupils.... what's happened?
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

It was originaly filmed in a school in Hatfield which is now a housing estate but it did used to be filmed in the same studios in Borahmwood where they film Deadenders and Flop of the Mime. Where its all done now i dont know
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
      i know this is a bit of a strange question... but some of you skive work, others have kids.... so.... has grange hill school moved to liverpool?? they're all scousers.

it was always in London when tucker and stu pot were pupils.... what's happened?
      You gotta get out more mate!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman

The answer is yes mersey tv have an involvement with Grangehill the makeup girl was telling me all about it on the Hollyoaks filmshoot
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          The answer is yes mersey tv have an involvement with Grangehill the makeup girl was telling me all about it on the Hollyoaks filmshoot
          christ... you'll be dining at the ivy and then off to the met bar next!!

and tony, if i'm gonna get chatted up by 15 yr olds... i gotta get hip wid da kids and citv and all that! (but maybe i should keep quiet about that!)
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

you've been watching Teletubbies again have'nt you
            When i was in london last year i wanted to go the ivy for a tea & scons/scones
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Working...
            X