Thankyou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankyou

Hi just a quick post to introduce myself and say thanks for your help. Have owned a k reg surf for 6 months now and love it to bits, makes me really proud when i see those bullbars smile at me in the sainsburys carpark. but have had several starting problems recently so was panicing a little, thanks to this forum i assatained it was the starter contacts and have contacted my local dealer and he confirmed it sounds likely, have it booked in on friday. Thanks for the info and what a great forum will not be a stranger.

NR

Originally posted by sean@nakedrockstar.co.uk
    Hi just a quick post to introduce myself and say thanks for your help. Have owned a k reg surf for 6 months now and love it to bits, makes me really proud when i see those bullbars smile at me in the sainsburys carpark. but have had several starting problems recently so was panicing a little, thanks to this forum i assatained it was the starter contacts and have contacted my local dealer and he confirmed it sounds likely, have it booked in on friday. Thanks for the info and what a great forum will not be a stranger.

NR
    Hi and welcome Sean.Good to see a newbie reading up before asking questions and sorting the probs out before posting.But feel free to ask anyway.You may get the p155 taken you may not but who cares as long as the truck colour is the right one
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

hi and welcome,dont takke any notice of stormforce re colour,he knows he is being bad !!
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Hello and welcome. Your name isn't Billy by any chance?
        'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome people, just a quick note to say took her in yesterday and now she is starting a dream........ And I have arranged to take her back to the same place for a full service in the new year!! Recomend Station rd Toyota Warmley NR Bristol... Have a good weekend.

Comment

Must've missed your first post, welcome to the jungle.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Hi dude and welcome. What part off bristol mate as i now it well. We are up in the forest off dean.

Comment

Originally posted by sean@nakedrockstar.co.uk
                Thanks for the welcome people, just a quick note to say took her in yesterday and now she is starting a dream........ And I have arranged to take her back to the same place for a full service in the new year!! Recomend Station rd Toyota Warmley NR Bristol... Have a good weekend.
                welcome to the forum.

buy a socket set and get in about it yourself.

servicing is a doddle on these trucks.
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
                  Hi dude and welcome. What part off bristol mate as i now it well. We are up in the forest off dean.
                  Frenchay Village, Nr Hambrook off the M32 ..Love the Forest of Dean (jealous) Pleased to meet yas anyway,...

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF
                    welcome to the forum.

buy a socket set and get in about it yourself.

servicing is a doddle on these trucks.
                    Lol, got a socket set, just got no car knowledge whatsoever lol..... Got the workshop manual on santas list though, so may make a new years resolution...Cheers mate! lol

Comment

planning any modifications ? (hello again by the way)
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Welcome to the nut house......Just watch out for the squirrel
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                        X