X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have you got a link for the guy who sells thecamera's

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
      nice bit of kit how much does one of those cost? n can you add more moniters for the kids in the back if needed?
      Buy it now with free delivery £160.00 or do as I did and bid, got it for £105 delivered. I know it's not a top name but I wasn't prepared to pay £400 -£600 for Pioneer etc.

The one I have has 2 video outputs which would accomodate 2 extra screens. It also has video input for a reversing camera. See the second picture in my first post on this thread.
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat
        Buy it now with free delivery £160.00 or do as I did and bid, got it for £105 delivered. I know it's not a top name but I wasn't prepared to pay £400 -£600 for Pioneer etc.

The one I have has 2 video outputs which would accomodate 2 extra screens. It also has video input for a reversing camera. See the second picture in my first post on this thread.

is it the video 1/2 output m8 thats brill a couple of moniters in back for kids would keep them quiet have you got the link for future ref as i might as wifey for that for xmas

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
          have you got a link for the guy who sells thecamera's
          Yep!
          http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Thats a nice bit of kit...looks good guys.... tempted... just bought a Sony 92UWT GPS... but ....hmmmm I'm tempted..

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch
              Thats a nice bit of kit...looks good guys.... tempted... just bought a Sony 92UWT GPS... but ....hmmmm I'm tempted..
              Take it back, at least if you have one of these, when you get lost just sit back and stick top gear on. Someone will notice you're missing!
              http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                is it the video 1/2 output m8 thats brill a couple of moniters in back for kids would keep them quiet have you got the link for future ref as i might as wifey for that for xmas
                Here ya go mate. Be good you never know what Santa might bring!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/675-7-TFT-LCD-...QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited by Scorpion; 12 November 2007, 22:19.
                'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Anybody fitted one to a second gen

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch
                    Anybody fitted one to a second gen
                    Yes
                    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
                      Yes
                      Cheers mate... any issues..surgery on dash... any pics... thanks

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Yes i have fitted mine in my second gen, the easiest way i found was to buy a toyota iso lead £7 and bullet connect to the unit loom, that way it just plugs into the standard wiring loom. Mine was faulty so replaced it with another type (same procedure) but along with 2 9.2 inch monitors, need to fit the camera yet.

Comment

Thanks mate... looks a grand job...

Back in the day Baby

Comment

What are these like on your battery, im thinking of gettin one similar for camping
                            but dont want engine on all the time, only got one battery in surf

Comment

Originally posted by paul b
                              What are these like on your battery, im thinking of gettin one similar for camping
                              but dont want engine on all the time, only got one battery in surf

Get a second battery and fit a split charge relay, so that the second battery gets charged when the engine is running but is isolated from the main battery when it's not!

Comment

Working...
                              X