yeah but not as old as joker bless him
    BARSTEWARD

i was hoping for some sympathy btw have took my A bar off
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

joker pm on the way m8

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat
        27? 27? Bah, the youth of today, think they're hard done by!

When I was you age young fella I didn't have a Surf, I WAS a donkey with a 2" hoof lift! (They were called 'platform' shoes!)

Happy birthday mate!!
        I know this is a bit presumptuous of me but I took the liberty of correcting your post. Im only trying to be helpful, honest.

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
          I know this is a bit presumptuous of me but I took the liberty of correcting your post. Im only trying to be helpful, honest.

Bogus
          Nah, I had 3" platform boots, they had to be that high so that I could get on the donkey!
          'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by animal
            well thats it , i feel old now, its just turned midnight and i just turned 27.
            oh well ill be getting some new tyres for the truck soon so wahoooooo
            Happy birthday mate..... wish I was 27 again. I'm nearly at one of those "milestone" birthdays
            Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

I remember 27 - which probably means I haven't been pi55ed enough....I'm 34 on Saturday!

Happy Birthday mate - hope you get loads of pressies!!!
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

27?..........34? pah, you know your getting old when the women you try to chat up tell you that you remind them of their Dad

Happy birthday you young wipper snapper.
                Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel
                  I've been old for 10 yrs now. Happy birthday dude
                  What tyres you gettin, how much and where from?

ive ordered some 31x10.5/15 insa turbo saharas mud terrains, getting them supplied and fitted for around the £250 mark.
                  there being done by kingswinford tyres on saturday

i know they are retreads but im informed they are the nuts
                  PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

thanks for all the birthday messages, i couldnt be bothered to work all day so i came home early
                    and had some lovely pictures etc made for me by my 2and a half year old son tyler

right i think i need some cider to celebrate tonight, anyone wishing to donate to my birtday/tyre fund sent £1 by paypal to .........

Comment

Originally posted by animal
                      ive ordered some 31x10.5/15 insa turbo saharas mud terrains, getting them supplied and fitted for around the £250 mark.
                      there being done by kingswinford tyres on saturday

i know they are retreads but im informed they are the nuts

Toms Farm should be a good test in a couple of weeks then!!!!!!

Oh, and happy birthday, 27? bah gum, when I were 27 we used t'dream of owning t'donkey - kids today..............
                      Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Happy birthday mate..... wish I was 27 again. I'm nearly at one of those "milestone" birthdays
                        After 30 there are no "milestone" birthdays, just "millstone" ones around your neck!

Mark.......
                        Let taste be the enemy of art!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
                          Toms Farm should be a good test in a couple of weeks then!!!!!!

Oh, and happy birthday, 27? bah gum, when I were 27 we used t'dream of owning t'donkey - kids today..............

toms farm will be a great test, thats the plan anyway, weve got about 6 vehicles coming along now so should have a good convoy of vehicles cruising around there, but the more the merrier

Comment

Working...
                          X