Your opinions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plumb bob
    Is your 2.4 an auto, and how do you think it will perform with 35's on, as I've seen 2.4's with 33's and they suffer with poor off the mark performance, unless you regear the diffs.
    I think my diffs have been tampered with already my 2.4 is a lot quicker off the mark than my standered 3.0L. but will probably slow down with a set of 35".
    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom 18
      They are MTs.
      http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie
        Steve where did you get the 15x10 are they steels?
        I got them from my mate who works at LA supertrux he has the most amazing amount of goodies you have ever seen including the original Bigfoot wheels which are 48x25x20. They will end up on another project to be started after Christmas.
        The 15x10's are alloy's I have polished 2 and will get round to the other 2 before the tyres go on.
        Steve.
        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel
          Here's a few that i have come across that i like the look of:

That 1st pic... are they 35s? It looks like if you put any serious compression on it, those tyres would eat the mudflaps!
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I think it's already eaten the front ones . I do love the look of it but i don't think i want to go that extreme.

Comment

Wont be able to steer either by the look of things... You CAN have too much of a good thing!
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                That 1st pic... are they 35s? It looks like if you put any serious compression on it, those tyres would eat the mudflaps!
                Mine has 33's and 3 1/2" of lift they catch the mudflaps on full lock made worse with 30mm spacers.
                Steve.
                monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Just an update for those looking for tyres. I've just been to my local Tyre Traders and he's gonna supply 4x BFG 285x75x16 AT's for £440. Now thats £10 cheaper than any quote i've had for mail order only, and his price includes fitting too.... Result!
                  If anyone else is interested, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel
                    Wouldn't they look a little small with a 5" lift?
                    yep way to small

Comment

Working...
                    X