The Idiot of the Year Award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache
    How come Chaos isn't in there for getting us lost in Wales despite road signs?

I reckon those behind him for the miles we went out of our way before reaching the end of the road would certainly cast their vote his way
    What about those that followed despite the road signs??
    My other cars a QUAD
    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

I see no links gents
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Wow I made it to Number 5 !
        Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

I reckon those behind him for the miles we went out of our way before reaching the end of the road would certainly cast their vote his way

Was funny for those infront, we eat our dinner had hot drinks, took photos and cleared away everything before you lot turned up
          I Love Wales

Comment

Originally posted by sv1000spilot
            What about those that followed despite the road signs??
            Well it wouldn't have been unlike The Lovely Boyo to have taken a detour to some beauty spot or other. However, Chaos lost sight of Boyo so decided to head for a dead end rather than the obvious thing - our signposted destination. The rest of us assumed he was still following Boyo...
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I was told to turn off by Mudsurfer, not my fault. Although with my winning streak at idiot of the week awards, can I exchange it for an idiot of the year?
              Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

I would like to add lurch .........for causing a crash on the 303 Whilst mending a puncher and the death of his surf at poole on july 14th
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                  I would like to add lurch .........for causing a crash on the 303 Whilst mending a puncher and the death of his surf at poole on july 14th
                  Then post the links dear (i'll let others call you cheap ) yeti

Comment

i'm fully expecting Yoshie to tell the 'wheel' story.

yes it was me.
                    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

might have got away with it.
                      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF
                        might have got away with it.
                        It never ran as a thread so you do get away with it
                        But and it's a big but you would have won for sure. It was that dumb.
                        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie
                          It never ran as a thread so you do get away with it
                          But and it's a big but you would have won for sure. It was that dumb.
                          Then pray spill the beans, otherwise we send the yeti round after eating several tins of curried baked beans & brussel sprouts!!

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                            Then pray spill the beans, otherwise we send the yeti round after eating several tins of curried baked beans & brussel sprouts!!
                            Only because I know you wont tell.

Phone call KERRSURF: Hi bro help me change wheel bearings
                            Me : Sure come over

I open the door to find his Surf on axle stand job under way
                            We get one side finished and his wife phones so we decide will do other side later.

Quick tidy and wash up off he goes.

Next day Phone call KERRSURF: Hi bro help my front wheel just passed me going to work on the steepest hill around here ball joint has carved a nice sig straight over the mini round about. I jumped out chased wheel and caught it before it crossed the main junction.

Me : panic fec I forgot to tighten his wheel nuts how could I have been that dumb.

KERRSURF: Eh no bro actually it was the side we didn't do you see I cracked all wheel nuts before jacking and axle standing the side we did.

Me :

One wing repair later to what has to be an unbelivably little amount of damge and all is well except his ego NOW TELL NO ONE And this is a guy who does nothing unless he knows all the torque settings in advance.
                            Brian

Comment

It's a contender ...........What says the idiot finder general
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                                It's a contender ...........What says the idiot finder general
                                I think he has joined the list :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X