Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busy day with the tools

It's actually a busy weekend.

Yesterday Yoshie changed his CV outer boot, alone i was meant to help, turned up in time to lower the jack.

Today I cleaned underneath of truck to determine where my oil leak is coming from (looks like rear crank seal right enough) reassembled broken tailgate motor and fitted it back in (temporary fix and it worked! until I get a replacement) refitted the storage box and relay box. Put back passenger door together again, greased all points on propshafts, did the ERG mod, adjusted both front wheel bearings and finally changed Yoshies oil and filter.

S'funny how only 3.5lts came out and more than 7lts went back in
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Nice to see someone got something done. I was supposed to be changing the front wheel bearings this weekend but it pizzed down yesterday and today it's bluddy freezing.

Oh well there's always next weekend (wish I had a bigger garage)!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

I just wish I had a garage! Oh and didn't have to work nightshift weekends...
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by andy62
        I just wish I had a garage! Oh and didn't have to work nightshift weekends...
        With a bit of luck and planning consent, I will have a nice double garage with power and air by the spring and I aint that far from you

And don't listen to KERR the oil just looks less when it's drained into a BQ orange bucket.
        Brian

Comment

It was cold today, when the sun dropped behind the houses at midday I needed plenty of coffee.

aye bro, those buckets must fair soak up the oil, only 3.5lts went back into old oil bottle!
          Alan

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF
            It was cold today, when the sun dropped behind the houses at midday I needed plenty of coffee.

aye bro, those buckets must fair soak up the oil, only 3.5lts went back into old oil bottle!

The other 4 liters were hiding in the filter you seen the size of them
            Brian

Comment

I've washed and ironed my overalls for next weekend
              Alan

Comment

Did you eat my bash plate before you left or is it now on eblag
                Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie
                  And don't listen to KERR the oil just looks less when it's drained into a BQ orange bucket.
                  Them buckets are the best 99p worth ever!

Comment

With a bit of luck and planning consent, I will have a nice double garage with power and air by the spring and I aint that far from you
                    You might regret telling me that

Comment

Did you eat my bash plate before you left or is it now on eblag

I never took it off.
                      Alan

Comment

Working...
                      X