jotto and vagrant no 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jotto and vagrant no 2

Hi jon and rick, thanks for a great evening, of fireworks!, we all had a lovely time and it was nice to put faces to names. we have just spent most of the morning taking the rear window motor out, (dissecting it, swearing at it cos it was fairly knackered, hit it with a hammer, put it back together) followed the advice about putting screws in?, i just made the coffee!, and at the moment it is working!!!

(bet it blinking stops now i said that!)

ps, liam says sorry again for the little remote control car!

Glad you all enjoyed yourselfs, Its always nice to meet other surfers. We all had a good time to
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

It was Jenny and Jon's party , not anything to do with me . I would also like to thank Jenny and Jon for the party . I hope my added 'wind' did not offend you to much (Tam's homemade leek and onion soup lunchtime)
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
        It was Jenny and Jon's party , not anything to do with me . I would also like to thank Jenny and Jon for the party . I hope my added 'wind' did not offend you to much (Tam's homemade leek and onion soup lunchtime)
        as if you need an excuse for wind Rick lol
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
          Don't worry, i have kevin, 2 boys and 2 male dogs at home, i'm surrounded by it! you learn to hold your breath

Comment

Originally posted by alisonb
            Don't worry, i have kevin, 2 boys and 2 male dogs at home, i'm surrounded by it! you learn to hold your breath
            I dont hold my breath when I drop one , its everyone else .
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
            X