Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alas poor yota

hi guys long time no speaky!
    im afraid the time has come for me to part with the old girl,i just have a few queries as for what way to go?!.
    people here may remember the problems i had with purchasing the head/gaskets/bolts off ebay a while back,i still have a VERY annoying miss on start up with some whiteish smoke (which smells like pure unburnt diesel) that goes away after about 15mins/when warm.
    im wondering wether to just place an ad for £500 ono sold as is or whether to start removing bits and pieces as per peoples requests/needs. just want peoples opinions/views and ill place an advert in parts/surfs for sale if the case is such.its a shame and ill miss the old girl,she was game for a laugh and i still get the when i jump in the drivers seat lol.cheers guys
    http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...2/STA70300.jpg
    DONT RUN WIV BIG DOGS IF U CANT PI** UP TALL TREES

Originally posted by WARRIOR72
    hi guys long time no speaky!
    im afraid the time has come for me to part with the old girl,i just have a few queries as for what way to go?!.
    people here may remember the problems i had with purchasing the head/gaskets/bolts off ebay a while back,i still have a VERY annoying miss on start up with some whiteish smoke (which smells like pure unburnt diesel) that goes away after about 15mins/when warm.
    im wondering wether to just place an ad for £500 ono sold as is or whether to start removing bits and pieces as per peoples requests/needs. just want peoples opinions/views and ill place an advert in parts/surfs for sale if the case is such.its a shame and ill miss the old girl,she was game for a laugh and i still get the when i jump in the drivers seat lol.cheers guys
    http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...2/STA70300.jpg
    Youll always get more strippin and sellin,sorry tohear of your woes pal
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

feel for you mate. its horrible when you finally have to say goodbye.

martin

ps. can I have the toolkit?
      Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Working...
      X