Little buggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little buggers

Stopped over at my girlfriends last night, and came out this morning to find some little f*ck*rs had been at the truck. Ripped both number plates off (back one completely missing, front left wedged into the bull bar), tried to rip my front spots off but thankfully failed with no real damage, and smashed the little wing-top mirror to pieces, and nicked some of the dust caps from the wheels.

Little (polite head on) gits!

Got a new rear number plate, and got some new screws for the front plate. Not sure what to do with the mirror. Given that it's effectively useless on a wide-body Surf, I don't know whether I should just forget it and fill the holes in, or try and source a replacement one.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Dont forget to inform plod about the plates being nicked......you dont want them banging on your door to ask you to model some silver braclets cos some oik has used your plates for a drive off in a garage or something similar.....

With the price of fuel now i can see this is going to get a more and more common theft.....
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Sorry to hear someone messed with your truck mate!

Drives me mad thinking about anyone going near my truck!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
        Sorry to hear someone messed with your truck mate!

Drives me mad thinking about anyone going near my truck!!
        FORUM TIP Dont think about it then. Drive all such thoughts away by thinking about tread patterns, rubber, profiles , tyres in general and then you wont have to suffer the indignity of going mad

( Im off out now, my work is done, another soul saved )

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

2nd person in 2 days i know that's had plates nicked.
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

lorries parked at the yard where i work are getting fuel nicked out of them regularly one firm as lost about £700 worth in the last few weeks
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

u cant beat an alarm with proximity sensors!

Comment

mr breakdance truck sir......

i am going to slindon for some mud in two weels time sun25th ...you up for it??
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                  u cant beat an alarm with proximity sensors!
                  or a gun

Comment

Thanks for your support.

I haven't reported it to the police yet, but you're right I should. I don't think it was done with any intent to fit me up, just some drunken kids who decided to pick on a car. Like I said, the only plate that went missing was the rear one, and that's a square plate so won't fit properly on most cars.

I'll get onto the police right now.
                    Paul </Slugsie>
                    Immortal.so far!

Comment

Working...
                    X