Great 4wd day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great 4wd day

Working for the government in oz is awesome they sent me on a 4wd course as part of my training for the Fisheries Dept.

These photos are of some tracks we were taking 100 km's north of Perth in West Australia.

Got bogged, bashed some useless Pajero's into submission. They dont like landing on rocks too hard as we found out.

Had a few blokes with us from a mining company, with a tricked up hilux ute. It even had an engel fridge full of coldies for afterwoods.

The best part of the day is i got paid for it
    Last edited by hilux2.8; 23 November 2007, 14:09.
    Harden the Fuk Up Princess

Hi there , even beter is you dont have the bill to fix it when
    it breaks ha ha .

Looks a bit dry out there a good dose of our UK rain will turn that lot
    in to some really good mud , more fun .

Be safe Chris
    GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

You lucky sod!!!

Mind you, I haven't had to shell out too much for 4wd days, but getting paid and having fun in the mud - that's the way to do it!
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Looks like superb fun. Any jobs going for a pommy?
        Paul </Slugsie>
        Immortal.so far!

Comment

That looked like fun... and a very tasty use of that cubby hole in the back... aren't the air filters missing from those compressors... And I do like those airlines...

Comment

Giveusajob, i can do that, go on, what a country that is, always fancied it,
            have old friends in victoria, aint seen em in years tho, even have a god son there,
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

You want to come out to oz

Alot of people i chat to on the net in the UK would love to move out to australia for the good life.

We need more people in Australia at the moment with a 3% unemployement rate,a huge mining resource boom & a skills shortage you brits are most welcome.

If youve got a trade, Uni degree, defence or police background you 99% of the way there.

Australia has a very laid back, less stress attitude about life.

Being english you'll fit in pretty well and if you have kids theyll be aussies before you know it.

If you want to have the good life, own your own home, 4wd, boat and a Shed for all the tools, with good schools for the kids then get your ars out here.

If anybody's interested in moving to aus check out
              http://www.immi.gov.au/immigration.htm
              Harden the Fuk Up Princess

Comment

A guy i worked with has just gone out there to work.He working on the railway maintenance the same as he did here
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by hilux2.8
                  Alot of people i chat to on the net in the UK would love to move out to australia for the good life.

We need more people in Australia at the moment with a 3% unemployement rate,a huge mining resource boom & a skills shortage you brits are most welcome.

If youve got a trade, Uni degree, defence or police background you 99% of the way there.

Australia has a very laid back, less stress attitude about life.

Being english you'll fit in pretty well and if you have kids theyll be aussies before you know it.

If you want to have the good life, own your own home, 4wd, boat and a Shed for all the tools, with good schools for the kids then get your ars out here.

If anybody's interested in moving to aus check out
                  http://www.immi.gov.au/immigration.htm
                  My sister has been living and working in Sydney for a few years now, and is working towards her dual nationality. I'd love to move out there too, but it's not likely to happen unfortunately as I can't see my ex giving me permission to take my daughter out of the country.

Shame really, as it does seem that Australia has a lot of the good bits of England, but not so many of the bad bits ($$$$py weather for a start ).
                  Paul </Slugsie>
                  Immortal.so far!

Comment

Working...
                  X