Nitromors + Eyes = A&E.......
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Ouch !

Fighting with wife = Broken Rib
    I Love Wales

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
      Nitromors + Eyes = A&E.......
      no offence but what did you expect to happen when you put nitromors in your eyes

yes i know you didnt mean to before anyone says anything
      PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

I got paint in my eye, and needed to get rid of it and thought what better way to remove paint, than paint remover....

Comment

excellent response
          PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Re

LOL!

I know EXACTLY how you feel brother!

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ight=nitromors

Later!

Gary

Comment

seems like a common occurence round here. Luckily our work gave us safety specs earlier in the year (actually it was for gardening - go figure)
              There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

In my early days of messin with a welder, archeye was a pain in the a55
                Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
                  In my early days of messin with a welder, archeye was a pain in the a55

You want to turn around then Carl - welding with your ass must be quite difficult.....

(and surely, that would be arch-hole???)

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                    You want to turn around then Carl - welding with your ass must be quite difficult.....

(and surely, that would be arch-hole???)
                    yes of course, ill have to re-read evcery post before hitting post, just to check for doublentendres.

Oh and i dont weld with my a55 i talk with it. Much like our friend in cornwall
                    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

[quote=The Lang-Shankit Scunner] yes of course, ill have to re-read evcery post before hitting post, just to check for doublentendres.

Oh and i dont weld with my a55 i talk with it. Much like our friend in cornwall[/quote]

excuse me but can you just put the names down on who you are not refering to in that last statement please ya northern jesse
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

[QUOTE=stormforce]
                        yes of course, ill have to re-read evcery post before hitting post, just to check for doublentendres.

Oh and i dont weld with my a55 i talk with it. Much like our friend in cornwall[/quote]

excuse me but can you just put the names down on who you are not refering to in that last statement please ya northern jesse

You know he means you, I mean, him, or oh - I don't know - I'm stupid, alledgedly....

Comment

[quote=stormforce]

OK yes like our friend RICH in cornwall We all know who were talking about: PMSBOBBY
                          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

at least we got that sorted now so carry on with the p155 taking
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                            X