Sat Nav Idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyN
    Its special junk, I didn't list the black 81' Pickup, 81' V8 Pickup, your old 86' Surf, Ford D series truck, Iveco Eurocargo horse lorry, 52' Fergy TED20, Caravan, lawn tractor, 94 3.0 Surf we've just parted out, etc.......

You get the idea.

jeez! way to boast!!!
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
      jeez! way to boast!!!
      Not really, just way to much room.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
        did you ever talk linda into letting me have that pickup?... it's probably been sat there 3 years now!
        Not yet, I need it to get rid of a spare Rover V8, some 35's and the old flat bed from the blue pickup.

Then you can have it.

Comment

Not really, just way to much room.

erm...Jeez! Way to boast!!!!!

Comment

erm...Jeez! Way to boast!!!!!
            You brought it up!!

Comment

Not yet, I need it to get rid of a spare Rover V8, some 35's and the old flat bed from the blue pickup.

Then you can have it.

out of curiosity tony, rover v8 conversion into the goldmember....COST???

Comment

out of curiosity tony, rover v8 conversion into the goldmember....COST???
                extemely roughly, don't hold me to it (baring in mind I'd had a couple of beers)....

V8 Conversion kit ...£400
                Rover V8 motor... £?
                Manual gearbox/transfer...£1-200
                Labour ...wouldn't know where to start quoting for that if I could do it in a week, say £5-600 min probably way more.
                Extras.... fuel pump, manifolds, exhaust, altering props etc.. budget £200-400

I guarentee this will end not enough in reality, but you asked!!

Comment

extemely roughly, don't hold me to it (baring in mind I'd had a couple of beers)....

V8 Conversion kit ...£400
                  Rover V8 motor... £?
                  Manual gearbox/transfer...£1-200
                  Labour ...wouldn't know where to start quoting for that if I could do it in a week, say £5-600 min probably way more.
                  Extras.... fuel pump, manifolds, exhaust, altering props etc.. budget £200-400

I guarentee this will end not enough in reality, but you asked!!

so, with forum discount £500 should cover for the whole job!! you'ree a top guy Tony, book her in for next week!!!!!

Comment

so, with forum discount £500 should cover for the whole job!! you'ree a top guy Tony, book her in for next week!!!!!

Comment

Tony you live on a farm or something, think logey a bit jealous i know i am

Comment

Originally posted by Retribution
                        Tony you live on a farm or something, think logey a bit jealous i know i am
                        Not quite, our neighbour owns 6 acres outside our front door they let us use in return for maintaining it, so Linda's horses and the lorrys live there, and I stash some of my 'junk' in their orchard. The rest lives in our garden or in the garage.

See various Summer BBQ threads, or the Horse arena one, you'll get the idea.

Comment

it was a lovely little bungalow when Linda lived there!!

is the rover a std 3.5?... my mate might want it as a spare at the right price
                          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Lorry being removed
                            http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/disp...pNodeId=133174
                            My other cars a QUAD
                            (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                            http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

That is insane - the amount of effort everyone had to go to in order to get a lorry out cos the driver ran out of common sense....and they must have put a lot of trust in those straps!! Lifting it over houses.....

All together now....."...ad yer chips, yer chips, you've 'ad yer chips yer chips..."
                              Last edited by MudSurfer; 11 November 2007, 10:33.
                              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
                              X