yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Global warming, the greatest scam in history!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global warming, the greatest scam in history!

http://icecap.us/index.php/go/joes-b...lobal_warming/

http://media.newsbusters.org/stories...t-scam-history

Both articles are worth reading, unless your head is firmly in the sand.

It's something that has been said for years, but the polititions publicly "poo poo" it so they can tax us more
    Last edited by plumb bob; 8 November 2007, 23:58.
    Rob

Still working for the man!

It's what the government does best: SCARE MONGERING!
    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

I've not read the articles yet, but I've always said global warming is a myth. It's a cycle.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by andy62
        I've not read the articles yet, but I've always said global warming is a myth. It's a cycle.
        Does it have an engine, is it solar powered, i want one
        http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

It makes me laugh when the news goes to the artctic or antarctic to report on global warming.....they've had to use flights, boats and other forms of transport to get to where they want to go..

defeats the object of using less fuel and watching the carbon footprint
          Gaz

Comment

As I've said before, all the politicians who bleat on about the environment, then fly all over the world to variousfunctions and debates, when a web cam would probably do the job ( and we pay for it)

And how many of these hypocrits live in eco friendly homes, and drive eco friendly cars etc.

They all talk b0ll0cks, while they line their own pockets, when will the general public wake up and smell the bovine faecies????
            Rob

Comment

Both articles quotes above are identical and contain zero information - just an opinion that Global Warming is a scam. Global warming is not a scam it is happening - we just have two polarised views on why it is happening and whether it is a long-term trend. I like to think I'm open-minded on the subject - certainly open-minded enough to recognise these articles as being worthless. If that's all the anti global warming lobby have to hang their hats on then they've lost the argument.

Comment

Originally posted by tavvi
                Both articles quotes above are identical and contain zero information - just an opinion that Global Warming is a scam. Global warming is not a scam it is happening - we just have two polarised views on why it is happening and whether it is a long-term trend. I like to think I'm open-minded on the subject - certainly open-minded enough to recognise these articles as being worthless. If that's all the anti global warming lobby have to hang their hats on then they've lost the argument.
                Oh, the argument was lost as soon as the politicians jumped on the band wagon, and realised it was a vote winner and a revenue raiser!
                Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel
                  Does it have an engine, is it solar powered, i want one

Jeez, you can't stop y'self recently can ya?

Here's another one............
                  Attached Files

Comment

Global warming is happening - the reasons given are a scam.

There is no question that the globe is warming but it has warmed and cooled before. It is not as warm today as it was some centuries ago, before there were any cars and before there was as much burning of fossil fuels as today.

Governments can manipulate facts to their own ends. Whose telling the truth??
                    Believe what you want to believe... Sorry but I refuse to accept the hype.
                    Ian
                    One day my paranoia will go away!

Comment

and why can't we see the bits of lunar modules that were 'supposedly' left on the moon with telescopes?

Comment

Is it reasonable to assume that all those who think it's a load of b0llocks are running on 100% diesel? Personally I think we need a few more veggie-mobiles - better safe than sorry!

IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee187/tavvi2/hr.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                          and why can't we see the bits of lunar modules that were 'supposedly' left on the moon with telescopes?
                          Isn't that supposed to be the greatest scam in history?

But really... you'd need a bl00dy big telescope to see something so small
                          Ian
                          One day my paranoia will go away!

Comment

Always better with the image!

Comment

Originally posted by icsys
                              Isn't that supposed to be the greatest scam in history?

But really... you'd need a bl00dy big telescope to see something so small

NASA have one, they've just found another planet outside our solar system similar to earth.

Comment

Working...
                              X