Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marky
    Thats cause im VIDAL SASOON Trained
    Btw, just out of curiosity, and the memory being prodded by the random uppercase sentences, have you browsed the last day or two's posts on here at all yet?

Comment

can't you get a driving job for city link... it'd add 10k on your wages!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
        Btw, just out of curiosity, and the memory being prodded by the random uppercase sentences, have you browsed the last day or two's posts on here at all yet?
        You had to open your big mouth didn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by MTBBILLY
          Hunt the net...
          bring your new wagons through usa pay dollars and chuck it in a crate cross the atlantic and it will cost you next too fu5k all.
          Stupid pric5kds in this country havnt got a clue.DEALERS ARE MAKE MONEY HAND OVER FIST AND LAUGHING WHEN YOU DRIVE DOWN THE ROAD.

So, You know the ins an outs of importing a truck from america?

Like already mentioned, it would be left hand drive... i could live with that... but over here a LHD surf is completly worthless as we have loads already!!

As far as im concerned your talking $$$$! An we should expect a hike up on dealer prices... its there job! If we aint happy, we can buy private..

Marky, Really sorry to hear the bad news mate!!! I cant begin to imagine how hard it must be for you mate.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it all comes up trumps!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
            You had to open your big mouth didn't you?

Comment

Mate - you know, if I could, I'd buy it off you, disconnect the batteries and store it - so when you're ready, you can have it back again!!!

I'm really sorry to hear you have to sell it - I really am - I know what that truck means to you. Even without the truck, we hope you'll still be on here!!

Hope the finances work out too - I was there a few years ago - flat broke, renting a place, and an '83 Golf to drive about in!
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MTBBILLY
                import RHD from japan through the usa to uk!!works out the cheapest route .
                If it's that simple, and you know what markup you can make by reselling in this country - why are you wasting your time hacking trees down, why don't you set up an import business and make some money of it???

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                  If it's that simple, and you know what markup you can make by reselling in this country - why are you wasting your time hacking trees down, why don't you set up an import business and make some money of it???

Good point mate!!

Comment

maybe happy in the job he's got??

running your own business doesn't leave much free time for leisure.

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                      maybe happy in the job he's got??

running your own business doesn't leave much free time for leisure.

Hmmm - let me see MTBBILLY, Leisure = Insulting everyone .......... I can see a real plus side here.....

Comment

Hmmm - let me see MTBBILLY, Leisure = Insulting everyone .......... I can see a real plus side here.....
                        i dunno... i didn't read those threads... it was all a bit wierd and i didn't really get the point of masquerading as a gay hairdresser??

Comment

Sorry to hear she's gotta go Marky, will be a loss to you i know, but as has already been said if needs must then i guess there ain't any other choice.

Chin up and i hope things pick up again soon and you can return to surfdom, who knows next time you might buy a proper one again Saying that isn't your old one back up for sale again at the moment?
                          =========
                          =SOLD UP!=
                          =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                            who knows next time you might buy a proper one again
                            I've spent all evening trying to resist saying that.

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                              Sorry to hear she's gotta go Marky, will be a loss to you i know, but as has already been said if needs must then i guess there ain't any other choice.

Chin up and i hope things pick up again soon and you can return to surfdom, who knows next time you might buy a proper one again Saying that isn't your old one back up for sale again at the moment?

Hey good point!!

Hmnn bit of a coninkydink!

Comment

Hey Marky, really sorry to hear that things have come to this. You'll turn it around I know, and you'll be back to Surfdom before we know it.

You will of course be sticking around and keeping your post-count right up there won't you.
                                Paul </Slugsie>
                                Immortal.so far!

Comment

Working...
                                X