New Home Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Home Needed

The arrival of my new Surf is getting ever closer. My old one is really too good to part ex and car dealers make enough money anyway. My car is in the for sale section at just under three grand. I am soon to drop the price to £2500 (NO OFFERS) but I want it to go to a good home and any members of the forum can have first refusal. I have advertised in the usual national trade mags and web sites but I can't believe the number of ignorant time wasters I have had to deal with in the last couple of weeks. The car is in fantastic condition.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=38316

Comment

I would definitely take a look, unfortunately Durham is too far to go.

Goodluck

Comment

Originally posted by daydreaming
        I would definitely take a look, unfortunately Durham is too far to go.

Goodluck
        No problem. Thanks for the interest

Comment

Originally posted by MTBBILLY
          OOPs sorry...

Seen one of those on a dealer forecourt with 92kkm for 2225quid!
          12 month warranty etc..
          Rckon 1800 quid and you will probably sell it.2nd hand cars are cheaper than butter these days.
          I also goy mine with way less miles fo swapping a nackered car!!!
          Looks like you got a bargain there. Id rather torch mine that sell it for 1800 quid.

Comment

I'm not that desperate as I don't need the cash. My part ex deal is possibly a lot better than I thought it was.

Comment

Originally posted by MTBBILLY
              SWapped a subaru legacy with 170.000 miles on it for 2nd gen 82kkm first owner in uk.the guy at the garage bit my hand off.!!!!
              Don't understand the maths of that deal. Legacys gor for half the price of Surfs up here. Like I say, it looks like you got one hell of a deal. Is the garge still in business?

Comment

Every cloud has a silver lining

Looks like my new car will be ready early December. If I shift my old one before then I did have the use of a Mondeo to get about in. Fortunately the Mondeo has been sold so I've been promised the use of a Skyline to thrash about in for a couple of weeks. Hope it doesn't snow.

Comment

Many are but this one isn't. It needs a bit of respect otherwise it goes sideways.

Comment

Originally posted by dillypad
                    Many are but this one isn't. It needs a bit of respect otherwise it goes sideways.
                    ahh the best type i had r33 gts,and as for price dont listen to bill,yours is a minter,admitidly may struggle to get 2500 but wont be far off,got mine just over a month ago for 2450,l reg 87k,and a few extras...

Comment

Looks like you've got yourself a good truck, 'like the chrome.

It's like MOST things in life - you get what you pay for.

Comment

Working...
                      X