Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vrrrrrrmmmm!!!!!!!!!

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picked my 3ltr 2Nd Gen Td up yesterday. Drove up the motorway back to the sticks. Found myself doing 90 before i realised. (No Fine , Phew ). What a beauty they are to drive. I am the talk of the village . Folk must be bored. Wife and I are still grinning .

I do have a question for the future. I have 265/70 r15's on it. Where's a good spot to buy tyres?

Thanks for all encouragement and information to join the Madness!!!!

Keep surfing..........

Nice one!!! Better get used to that grin...it never really fades!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
      Nice one!!! Better get used to that grin...it never really fades!

LINDA thats the radiation from seascale. good luck with the new truck mate
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Springbok

Picked my 3ltr 2Nd Gen Td up yesterday. Drove up the motorway back to the sticks. Found myself doing 90 before i realised. (No Fine , Phew ). What a beauty they are to drive. I am the talk of the village . Folk must be bored. Wife and I are still grinning .

I do have a question for the future. I have 265/70 r15's on it. Where's a good spot to buy tyres?

Keep surfing..........
        Ewan

Well done m8,get some pictures on here ASAP,I will be in that area from Saturday for a week,so you never know we might see each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Springbok

Keep surfing..........

hi & welcome, there are a few mail order places for tyres or phone around your local dealers for best prices.
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Working...
          X