Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insurance after accident

Had an accident
    not involving Surf, or anybody else but has ......

(How can I put this),

created problems for a very big Company,
    and caused some loss of income on their behalf

yea, that'll do for now.

anyway my question is this,
    for any of you suffering a hike in insurance premium following an accident of any sort,
    could you give me a guide what you then faced paying, on the following years insurance

PM me, if you'd rather,

I'll keep it to myself

cheers

i deal with ppl havin accidents all day at work,normally doubles/triples insurance,but shop around the companies to get it back down a bit

Comment

Sorry, can't help, but did you crash into the McDonald's drive thru, rendering it inoperable?

Comment

I had a minor accident last year, totalled a couple of grands worth of damage to the other car, and a small dink in my bumper, lost two years no claims bonus, could have been worse.
        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
          Sorry, can't help, but did you crash into the McDonald's drive thru, rendering it inoperable?

good call, but truly amateurish by my own standards,
          when it all dies down I'll share it here

with pictures...

thats a promise

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
            One of the guys that used to work for me drove our company Land Rover, complete with full size roof rack and roof ladders to McD's drive through - and got stuck under the barrier......

He didn't tell anyone he had taken the car either, as he had his own, just fancied a drive - and the daft sod cost us a fortune!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, he was 'asked' to leave that day!
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
            X