• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a make on it anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2

No sorry mate, Nothing on it at all. If your ever around this way, pop in an take some dimensions... with some box section an a welder it wouldn't be impossible to try an make one.

Comment

oh well,i think i'll try and make sumthin bit diffrent!,wot sounds u puttin in?i just blew my front speakers lol

Comment

oh well,i think i'll try and make sumthin bit diffrent!,wot sounds u puttin in?i just blew my front speakers lol

Just got a kenwood headunit.... not too cheap, ive got InPhase speakers already in, a Infinity Subwoofer, an JBL GTO 2060 amps. with some brown bread insulation!

Its going to be good, not award winning good! But a million times better then before!

Comment

i have top spec sony mask,the one with lcd screen saver,50w to fronts,200 watt amp for rears,and 2 12's(jbl's)and 400 watt amp,and my mp3 player plugged in!

Comment

The question is, do you feel lucky?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-93...spagenameZWDVW

They've been selling them for ages. If you don't feel lucky (punk), wait for mine (which I just rather foolishly bought) to arrive and I will report back. And believe me, if it's anything other than p1ss easy to fit, you will hear all about it.

Comment

how much did it work out to posted?

Comment

One miiiiiiiiiiillion dollars.....

Hold on.

Comment

$113 = 54 quid, plus (possibly) the tax from those nice men at border patrol.

Comment

Working...
                    X