Still Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dieselboy
    does any of you have a link to this where i can watch it? my mum told me how good that was when she was up visiting the family

you probably hate this, but i can remember watching rab c nesbit... that was funny back in the day
    You need to download or buy a copy of the original Still Game stage play, it's is class, then watch the spin off series with additonal characters again all avaliable on box set dvds
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie
      You need to download or buy a copy of the original Still Game stage play, it's is class, then watch the spin off series with additonal characters again all avaliable on box set dvds
      The stage show is class!

The bit wi the Hoover is one of the funniest thing ever. That and the "SOUTH AFRICA" bit.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
        does any of you have a link to this where i can watch it? my mum told me how good that was when she was up visiting the family

you probably hate this, but i can remember watching rab c nesbit... that was funny back in the day

youtube will probably have a few episodes on it
        www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

Here's a load ---> http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=still+game

Comment

Originally posted by andy62
            absolutely brilliant

Jacqueline

Comment

Still Game has to be the best comedy i have evr seen. The wife and i have just watched series 1-3, over a few weeks, hilarity
              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
                Still Game has to be the best comedy i have evr seen. The wife and i have just watched series 1-3, over a few weeks, hilarity

If you have not seen it you need to get the original stage play filmed at the Kings I think as stated earlier the "SOUTH AFRICA" is possible the funniest line you will ever hear.
                Brian

Comment

Here's Shirley with Jack & Victor http://picasaweb.google.com/scottish...62794870119666

Comment

Working...
                  X