new spotlights fitted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MTBBILLY
    You on falmouth road this morning clayton?
    Which one m8? I live in Mabe and work in Penryn.

Comment

Originally posted by maggotropolis
      Hi man. I'm afraid I don't. They tend to be a miserable lot round here "Get orf moi laaaarnd" and such. There's a patch of land by the River Nene in Wellingborough that gets as muddy as fu ck whenever it rains and I used to spin my old Disco' about on it, getting filthy, but the council put a stop to it. Dunno why as the land is useless and swampy. Bloo dy killjoys
      No worries m8. Looks like ill be popping into WH Smiths and having a gander at their OS maps then.

Comment

I go across the top to the jet garage and down the hill towards Penryn that way. I got a CB aerial with 2 flags.
        Cant drive round it m8, but could take ur bike round it. U can get onto Maenporth beach in a car though.

Comment

There's loads of surfs rounds here. I always wave or flash my lights if i see one. I have only ever had 2 return the gesture though.

Comment

Originally posted by clayton8798
            There's loads of surfs rounds here. I always wave or flash my lights if i see one. I have only ever had 2 return the gesture though.
            i'll stick my fingers up next time i see you then Clay
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Good, bout time i got some sort of reaction out of some sort of person.

Comment

Have you seen the big blond biffa in burgandy at camborne with pink wheel cover!!!!
                EERR, nope.

Comment

Originally posted by clayton8798
                  Good, bout time i got some sort of reaction out of some sort of person.
                  you interested in Baldhu soon Clay as Shaun wants to do it also
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Mostly KIN EMMETTS ERE INNUM
                    Eeessssssssssssss.

Comment

Yes i am m8. but im off to Northampton sometime next month for christmas. When were u thinkin?

Comment

Working...
                      X