ive decided after a good nights sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive decided after a good nights sleep

ive decided after a good nights sleep that im staying n have taken all your advice im not selling skull as i have learnt alot n have good friends here be a shame to lose it all.
    a big THANK YOU guys for all the advice n for helping get where i am now since ive joined n even more since rtts.
    you guys rock

GOOD CALL
    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

good choice will, you know it makes sense
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

about time to you made ya mind up and don't be so stupid next time man how could you think of getting rid of the surf over the mrs
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
          about time to you made ya mind up and don't be so stupid next time man how could you think of getting rid of the surf over the mrs
          i would get more money for the surf because i tried to sell the wife but only got 50p n that was for me to keep her

Comment

will good to here you are staying in the forum .
            cheers shaun
            NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

GOOD MAN .YOU KNOW THE PLACE WOULDNT BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

What kept ya Will ......

There's always a Payback .... Ya just won't see it Comin !!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

I went away for a day and just barely caught up on your thread, ( bit of speed reading ) Im still not sure what upset you, but glad to see youve risen above it. Must admit I was shocked, leaving the forum is one thing but how could you even consider SELLING THE SURF. If someone or something upset me as much as it clearly did you I suppose I have the capacity to say " stuff the forum, Im outa here, but SELL THE SURF ( shock horror)
                  Anyway glad to see youve changed your mind and that youre staying put.
                  This is the only forum Ive ever been on and cant see me joining any others. ( I thought a forum was some Roman thing untill a few years ago, having watched UP Pompeii as a youngster) but overall It seems a generally friendly enough place to be and if the majority keep it that way the spoilers tend to vanish, or they change their spots to blend in. ( I think Sancho already commented on that ). For me its worth being a member just to read the occassional interesting mod or repair procedure or whatever even if you dont contribute much ( and before anyone else points it out ) like me.
                  Anyway, glad youre staying, and even happier that you will remain a SURFER.

Apologies for the random capitalisation but as Marky seems to be busy these days I suppose someone has to do it. Im almost tempted now to throw in a thumbnail of my intercooled barber shop.

Bogus
                  Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                    ive decided after a good nights sleep that im staying n have taken all your advice im not selling skull as i have learnt alot n have good friends here be a shame to lose it all.
                    a big THANK YOU guys for all the advice n for helping get where i am now since ive joined n even more since rtts.
                    you guys rock
                    Top Man
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                      Apologies for the random capitalisation but as Marky seems to be busy these days I suppose someone has to do it. Im almost tempted now to throw in a thumbnail of my intercooled barber shop.

Bogus

Comment

Will - I like to think of you as one of the better members of this forum, and hopefully, a lifelong friend - it was a real pleasure meeting you in Cornwall, as it is rare to meet such a geniune person, and I'm honoured to have met you mate.

This place, like you said is more of an extended family, we've seen members through good times and bad, been there for people to vent frustration and anger, upset, dismay and everything else....and I for one have benefited more times than I can remember. There will always be idiots, and it's up to us to ignore them, or wait for them to grow up.

I'm glad you're sticking around, as this place simply wouldn't be the same without you!
                        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

I'm new here but you seem to be one of the 'not idiotic' type so good shout, glad your staying.
                          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

See i told you so .......They do like you here
                            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

at Bogus for at least an hour so far.

I don't KNOW what Marky's going to think WHEN he sees that COMMENT....

Comment

Working...
                              X