Finaly all done and polished!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtdog
    Hi Carbonman, sorry, I dont know how to reply to pm`s or if I am able, but I would rather swap than sell at the mo.

Thanks for being kind linda, I have not seen another set like them!
    Hi dude, I would gladly swap for the ones I have... if your interested??
    They are the A bar style.....
    2 Tone Mud Master!
    http://www.sunsetsurf.co.uk

Comment

Hi Carbonman, sorry, I dont know how to reply to pm`s or if I am able, but I would rather swap than sell at the mo.

Thanks for being kind linda, I have not seen another set like them!
      You should have a button "quote" in the bottom right corner of the PM you are reading. Click that and you are replying.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for the comments " title="big grin" smilieid="3" />

Pete, naturaly discount would apply to forum members, all have been exceptionaly helpfull to me in my quest for the toy, so I cant see why not!
        Have a look at our site and see what you fancy!

Rich and Phill, The bars look to be factory made, and fitted, as there is no evidence of hand welding or iffy fittings. Novel idea having the two bars fitted together though.
        On the down side I think they may look a little too agressive, and would probably swap for a more conventional pair.

Cheers all,
        Dog
        Nice one Dog. I'll start saving for a day on SUNSEEKER SUPERHAWK 50
        It looks awesome!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi Pete, It is, and oh how it is!
          My fave though is the P25m for sheer wow factor, but then it burns 320 ltrs per 2100hp engine per hour. Its one of the only times that the surf looks economical!

All jest aside, our stock boat Seanna is shortly to be re-launched after major engine work, we will need to run her out with full load aboard for sea trials, if anyone fancys the trip pm me!

Dog
          Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

cAN WE BOOK AN ENGINE ROOM VALET AS WELL. cause it gets dirty after offroading
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Looks wicked!

Well worth the effort.. on the surf and the pics...

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                cAN WE BOOK AN ENGINE ROOM VALET AS WELL. cause it gets dirty after offroading

That you can, it would almost be a vacation after doing our bay on Seanna. Only one engine, good access, and no need to pump out the bilges after steaming! No GRP to polish off afterwards, etc etc....

Trouble is that you would need to drive to Pompey to get the job done!

All the best,

Dog

Comment

Well it was worth a try
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

Comment

I'm not a lover of bull bars, but yours looks good. Do you have any info on it? Type, make, price will it fit a 3rd gen?

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
                        I'm not a lover of bull bars, but yours looks good. Do you have any info on it? Type, make, price will it fit a 3rd gen?
                        I am sorry to say Tazman, but they came on the toy when purchased, interestingly (perhaps?) the black part at the top of the bars has a cut-out to take a stock toyota badge as fitted to the grille. Could this mean they are a Toyota standard equipment? I have looked but been unable to find any indication of manufacturer or serial number.

Hmm rare are they? (dollar signs light up in eyes)

Dog

Comment

Working...
                        X