Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco 4x4, mmmmmmm

Had to send them this email tonight.
    Website looks good and works, pity the staff don't!

I have called and left messages and no calls returned.
    I spoke to someone last week who said they would get a tracking number for my order and never called back.
    I ordered my wheels online and I was told today that there is some problem with online orders.

Can you please reply and let me know if this order will be dispatched this week or not.
    I have included my original order details so that you can track it and respond.

I was also told that I would receive centre caps for these wheels to thank me for my patience. I trust these will be dispatched with my wheels.

This order is a month old and if not resolved quickly I will take my business elsewhere.
    If this is just a problem of wheels being out of stock i am willing to accept that, but surely it makes good business sense to
    keep your customers informed of any problems with orders.

I wish you every success with your business but things like this would make me think twice about recommending you to anyone.

I hope you can sort out this problem, cheers Alan
    Last edited by KERRSURF; 5 November 2007, 20:34. Reason: spelling
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

All i can say is good luck i bought some tyres from these people.I was told they were in stock so i paid for next day delivery three weeks later no tyres about 40 phone call all with no joy then i cancelled the order then they said i would have to wait 30 days for my money back
    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

I'm wondering if anyone else had the same problems as us.

It would appear they haven't taken the money for the wheels yet, I just cant understand why they are being so shabby with their business.
      Alan

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF
        I'm wondering if anyone else had the same problems as us.

It would appear they haven't taken the money for the wheels yet, I just cant understand why they are being so shabby with their business.
        I heard today from a tyre man that they've gone bust. If they've not taken your money cancel in writing ASAP so you don't become an unsecured creditor. Sorry, but I'm not joking. I don't know for sure but I don't doubt my source, he's in the business.
        Wax on, wax off

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy
          I heard today from a tyre man that they've gone bust. If they've not taken your money cancel in writing ASAP so you don't become an unsecured creditor. Sorry, but I'm not joking. I don't know for sure but I don't doubt my source, he's in the business.

schete!

Back to the drawing board!

Comment

I've cancelled order.

$$$$$$ useless lot!

cheers for info Fordy
            Alan

Comment

What syle wheels are you looking for? got a pic?

Comment

i like these

http://www.tyresave.co.uk/carpix/dakarca3.jpg
                Alan

Comment

I was hoping to just get some chrome steel or black modulars but it's proving tricky.

I have a set of 5 alloys that I will eventually get refurbished.
                  Alan

Comment

I like these too, would suit me fine for the winter.

http://www.bronco4x4.com/images/cate.../121_large.jpg
                    Alan

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF
                      I like these too, would suit me fine for the winter.

http://www.bronco4x4.com/images/cate.../121_large.jpg

www.4x4tyres.com have a 16" grey modular, its under £200 for 5 i think.... Could spray them black?

Comment

Some here at the bottom of page...

http://www.formula4.co.uk/content/pr...ecode=16wheels

Comment

yeh I saw those, I might get them. cheers

cheap too!
                          Alan

Comment

Working...
                          X