thank you tonyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you tonyn

thank you tony for getting my truck up n running n fitting the rear fogs etc n yes everyone skull passed mot yippeeeeeeee another year to go.had a great day out helping with the chicken sheds ooppppssss dam i forgot i shouldnt have mentioned those now joker will want to move in when i get the front fogs will you put them in for me also as i'll prob be up soon wont i helping fingers crossed. im grateful to you/linda for having around most of the day you could have got rid of me sooner if it wasnt for halfords anyway ty for all the help that tony n other members of the forum have helped me with. i couldnt have got there with out you all i cant really say how gratefull i am but im sure you all know you guys are brill.thank you once again tony. im glad your all my friends

did you say chicken shed will ??
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
      did you say chicken shed will ??
      hmmmmmmmmmm Nooooooooooooooo not me yes m8 loads of chicken sheds lol couple nice ones for you but tony / linda said they will have to fix a rate for rent for you

Comment

No worried mate, its cool.

Glad to have helped. Jess pick his tyres up today, looked pleased with them.

Joker, some of these chickens are huge! They'll eat you alive, dunno what they are some look like 4' tall Vultures!!
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

yeah n one there called a jersey tony/linda will tell you prob big youll need step ladders for it lol

Comment

Thanks Tony/ Linda for Surf Collection /Cuppa Service Cheers

@ Richard/ Stormforce for the wheels/Tyres

There's alway's a payback .... Ya just wont see it Comin !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              No worried mate, its cool.

Glad to have helped. Jess pick his tyres up today, looked pleased with them.

Joker, some of these chickens are huge! They'll eat you alive, dunno what they are some look like 4' tall Vultures!!
              hmmm sounds good
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
              X