• finally broke something

well i finally broke something on my smurf, a tyre,
    we went out laning today and i managed to slice a tyre and kill it,
    i now need to find a cheap 32" tyre or a full set of all/mud terrain tyres
    so if anyone has any let me know
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

32"?

Thats an odd size mate.

You've about a month late, I sold Joker a set of 4 Kumho 265/75-16 MTs on alloys a bit back. Cheap as chips I tells ya!

Check out http://www.uptotheaxles.com/ for a good range of cheap tyres.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      32"?

Thats an odd size mate.

You've about a month late, I sold Joker a set of 4 Kumho 265/75-16 MTs on alloys a bit back. Cheap as chips I tells ya!

Check out http://www.uptotheaxles.com/ for a good range of cheap tyres.
      and very nice they are
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

www.4x4tyres.com aint too bad a site either.

With Apache on this one, 32" is an oddsize, unless you got 32x11.50r15s ?

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
          and very nice they are
          Ya into chips n Chicken Dave ????

There's always a Payback .... Ya just won't see it Comin !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
            www.4x4tyres.com aint too bad a site either.

With Apache on this one, 32" is an oddsize, unless you got 32x11.50r15s ?
            yeah thats what i got on mine

Comment

http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/f...t=DSC00676.jpg
              a few pics

Comment

http://www.sowdentyres.co.uk/ A very good company
                I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Is that up on top of Clee Hill then? I passed by on the A49 this morning.

How far is the radar golfball from there? Always wondered if you can get up there...

Comment

Originally posted by animal
                    yeah thats what i got on mine

As you mentioned a set of new tyres.... Why not look into some form of Lift aswell?

Rear coil spacers an a body lift from 4crawler come in at around £120ISH! Thats just a basic way of lifting, you can get some more parts, Ball joint spacers, diff drop kit etc from there to.

With a 4" lift you could clear some Macho 33's which are from sowden tyres!

If you check out surfs that have a 4" lift with 33" on, They look awesome!!!! (as im sure you probably know)

Just as you kinda 'need' tyres! Might be an excellent oportunity to upgrade!
                    My existing ones are still ok for a few thousand more miles but there coming off for 33's! (soon!! Im gettin fed up with sayin soon! )

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                      Is that up on top of Clee Hill then? I passed by on the A49 this morning.

How far is the radar golfball from there? Always wondered if you can get up there...

thats exactly where it is mate, the radar golfball is at dhustone, and thats where the pics were taken, its literally 3/4mile from the main road, next time we head up there ill let you know so if your free you can tag along, our drive today was interesting as we ended up with my surf,2 pajeros, and 3 landies, and we found some nice fords and streams to drive through

Comment

Originally posted by animal
                        thats exactly where it is mate, the radar golfball is at dhustone, and thats where the pics were taken, its literally 3/4mile from the main road, next time we head up there ill let you know so if your free you can tag along, our drive today was interesting as we ended up with my surf,2 pajeros, and 3 landies, and we found some nice fords and streams to drive through
                        There's two fords not far from the A49. One not far north of Craven Arms, and one not far south of the A49 dobbies roundabout. Both are just a splash this time of year, but the one near Craven Arms is pretty fast flowing and about 18" deep after heavy rain so needs a bit of speed in hand!

Yeah, keep me in mind. If I'm free, it's not that far for me.

Comment

Working...
                        X