ipod speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ipod speakers

any recommendations for ipod dock speakers to fit the new ipod nano (3g)

i've looked at the Bose sounddock and the JBL radial... anyone got them??

it's for Mrs slugs birthday present.

i've ordered the JBL radial micro just to have a look at as it's £100 cheaper than the radial.
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Originally posted by da SLUG man

i've ordered the JBL radial micro just to have a look at as it's £100 cheaper than the radial.

Get the Bose Sluggy. They are top drawer. You ever noticed the small Bose cubes in pubs, tiny but really put the sound out.

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
      Get the Bose Sluggy. They are top drawer. You ever noticed the small Bose cubes in pubs, tiny but really put the sound out.
      yeah, my sister's got one... only thing that put me off was the features it has... no tv out, no extra inputs.

we had hers in a village hall and it was LOUD!!

Comment

yeah, my sister's got one... only thing that put me off was the features it has... no tv out, no extra inputs.

we had hers in a village hall and it was LOUD!!

Do you want gimmics, or do you want SOUND

Comment

got the bose for val the other week also got freeheadphones with it, not a bad sound from them ,think it is in richer sounds that they do a kef for ipods bet they would sound great,
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

i know i posted this before, but this has to be the ultimate iPod bling http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/73530 there's some a bit cheaper on that site too http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/p.php?n=176
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

I just plug mine into my JBL Creature speakers.
              Only benefit of having a dock is it charges iPod and you get a remote, but you hav e to spend lots to get a decent meaty sound.
              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF
                Only benefit of having a dock is it charges iPod and you get a remote, but you hav e to spend lots to get a decent meaty sound.
                the dock also has a USB so you can leave the ipod in it to load tunes... TV out for photos / videos and extra input for external source

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF
                  I well fe ckin unplug them and get your a rse up here and help me fix this truck
                  Brian

Comment

These seem to be a choice set

http://www.t3.co.uk/reviews/entertai...0_speaker_dock
                    There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Working...
                    X