Blair to St just Was A Success (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the muddy side
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch
      Agree some nice pics... also just noticed the red one..... has only two doors... thought there was something different
      Yup 2-doors are of course the serious offroaders choice
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by MTBBILLY
        Glad to entertain fellow celts in our rich land of plenty.Thanks for visiting and placeing some good pics too.
        Had a blast mate, and much prefer the more relaxed form of life too
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Great pics Carl - I'll get the shocks up to this week, but I'm in Germany for most of it so it may have to wait till Saturday!

Looks like you had a great time - and it's also good to meet other members, like Rich - a real member..
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
            Great pics Carl - I'll get the shocks up to this week, but I'm in Germany for most of it so it may have to wait till Saturday!

Looks like you had a great time - and it's also good to meet other members, like Rich - a real member..
            No worries mate, ill look forward to that, the truck still works without them

Rich is a sound guy, and john was a good lad aswell, although a recieved the taunting of a shiny member

Will go there again
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
              wots the black gunge round your scooby bulge?
              i did that to mine, but i used the clear stuff, you hardly notice it
              good pics!!
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Nice pics Carl! all three definatly look
                Attached Files
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
                  Nice pics Carl! all three definatly look
                  Cheers mate, it looks a bit better now cos your lamps are on the front bar of my roof rack.

Before and after pics of a surf with only £300 spent on it are on the way
                  Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Twas great to meet you!! it was a great day! hope to see you again somtime m8!! Thanks to richard for the guide around the lanes, be down again next year!
                    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
                      I had 4 pastys, 3 of which while i was laning, pastry everywhere
                      lol n they got a cheek to call me a fat bar steward i can only manage 1 but you did 3 hell your belt size will be equatar soon then

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                        lol n they got a cheek to call me a fat bar steward i can only manage 1 but you did 3 hell your belt size will be equatar soon then
                        Yeah but it aint my fault its the medication , they were so good, and i was covered in pastry after a really bumpy section. Next year make sure your about for the lanes, and you can watch me break more of my truck or likewise rich.
                        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
                          Yeah but it aint my fault its the medication , they were so good, and i was covered in pastry after a really bumpy section. Next year make sure your about for the lanes, and you can watch me break more of my truck or likewise rich.
                          yeah m8 i got skull back now it passed its mot for another year. wished i could have come out with you guys but never mind captain chaos down this next week so i'll take him out laning. n dont go nicking my lines me i say that its the meds fault

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                            yeah m8 i got skull back now it passed its mot for another year. wished i could have come out with you guys but never mind captain chaos down this next week so i'll take him out laning. n dont go nicking my lines me i say that its the meds fault
                            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
                            X