HD TV Rocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD TV Rocks!

I've just got the Virgin TV service at home, and am watching the BBC HDTV Glastonbury Highlights - and it is so clear it's fantastic!!!

Roll on more HDTV!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Originally posted by MudSurfer
    I've just got a Virgin at home, and am watching the BBC HDTV Glastonbury Highlights - and it is so queer it's fantastic!!!

Roll on more HDTV!
    nice!!! (i spose)
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I've just got the Virgin TV service at home, and am watching the BBC HDTV Glastonbury Highlights - and it is so clear it's fantastic!!!

Roll on more HDTV!
      Is there really that much of a difference? I know some celebs where complaining cos theyre skin would be shown up of any imperfections
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
        Is there really that much of a difference? I know some celebs where complaining cos theyre skin would be shown up of any imperfections
        It does, celebs don't quite look so celeb, and normal TV sets look $$$$, you can see all the dirt/dust marks etc. Also dramas need much bigger budgets to make things look 'more real' HD shows up the fakery....

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch
          It does, celebs don't quite look so celeb, and normal TV sets look $$$$, you can see all the dirt/dust marks etc. Also dramas need much bigger budgets to make things look 'more real' HD shows up the fakery....
          ooh, my next toy is decided then
          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

theyve bin doin a different hd movie at 1p every week, think its arthur and the invisibles at the mo, the only channel is bbc hd some good stuff on it but only on of a night, big difference in picture normally run normal tele at 720 nd put it up too 1080 for hd, ive found the upscale on normal tele looks pooh at 1080, better than standard analogue leads by a mile at 720 with hdmi leads, got sound thru me amp via optical lead but it only puts out prologic, would likedolby digital lol, sky hd is well better but youll pay thru the nose for it imo, ive noticed a terrible hummin noise from my v+ box and some $hitty filmed hd pictures can look a little grainy on a big screen.

Comment

Roll on more HDTV!
              Two Surfs, HD TV, Tent with 'waiting on' staff and someone to erect it for you...

You wont be wanting to associate with us scumbags before long.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

all the HD tvs ive seen are fuzzy, even the plasma ones.. why is that? is it because im a pessemist sometimes? or have i just not seen any good tvs
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Probably been from an interpolated standard definition source. Some HDs aren't too good at displaying an SD picture.

Personally I'm sticking with my SD 42" Philips until HD sources become commonplace (and you dont have to pay extra for the same shoite TV programs!)
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

If you connect your PC to your HDTV there is loads of HD to view for free when you know where to look (PM <----) I think it's stunning myself
                    I Love Wales

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                      Two Surfs, HD TV, Tent with 'waiting on' staff and someone to erect it for you...

You wont be wanting to associate with us scumbags before long.

It's cos I'm single!
                      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

i find big tv's hard to watch... think it's cos my eyes run at 120fps and regular tv has a far slower frame rate!
                        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                        X