Thoughts Go Out To

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts Go Out To

i would just like to pass my thoughs on to the families of the firefighters lost in the fire in warwickshire firefighters rush in where others rush out just make you think about the good job they do.
    regards shaun
    NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

It's a tragedy what's happened and I echo your sentiments.

If it is arson I hope the perpetrators get more than the usual slap on the wrost
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

condolences to friends and family

RIP JB
      www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Second that,
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

It is a bit like loosing a familly member - the job was my extended familly for 20 years, those guys/gals? (we don't know yet) are probably retained firefighters, even closer to home, my thoughts are with them and their famillies.
          It is at times like this when I think of the fire service benevolent fund - if any of you have a few pennies they do a wonderfull job.
          Did I mention I have a BLUE one
          Tony

Comment

here here i do my bit for the bennie fund have been known to put on the blaze bear suit for the fund so yes any spare pennies would be great for the fund i am doing a couple of xmas fair with a toy stall with my father and all the profits go to the fund we also run an ebay shop called THE Fire Emporium we are the only fire service ebay shop and again all profits go to the fund so please have a look as the money goes to a good cause so i will get off my soap box now.
            cheers shaun
            NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

I totally agree - I have a few friends who are Firefighters, and their bravery amazes me each time I hear what they've done for others!

I'll be making an extra donation to the fund over and above the one I make each month - such a tragic loss, to the families and the community!
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
              X