Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bibs
    Ooo brakes and bends on bikes do not mix - ouch
    I know i don't bother now, just drag the bike down and hope for the best No i think i've learned my lesson allbeit the hard way.
    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel
      I know i don't bother now, just drag the bike down and hope for the best No i think i've learned my lesson allbeit the hard way.
      I understand.

Didnt want hubby to get one until he reminded me that more peeps are killed on horses than bikes. Not a leg to stand on after that.
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
        I understand.

Didnt want hubby to get one until he reminded me that more peeps are killed on horses than bikes. Not a leg to stand on after that.
        thats a new one on me,that def doesnt apply in sussex!it only takes a volvo to pull out(its always volvos or cabs!)

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
          thats a new one on me,that def doesnt apply in sussex!it only takes a volvo to pull out(its always volvos or cabs!)
          aaaaaawwww what you trying to say about Volvo drivers?..........they are limited as are Audi drivers as they have no mirrors or indicators.....how can they possibly be resposible for their actions.....
          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
          X