Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash

having just dropped some friends off at Manchester airport, heading home on tues morning, 7.45 slow lane M56,some fool bounced off the ARMCO,into a shiny black saab,which turned in front of me, coudnt do nothing about it, hit him on his rear wheel and went down his side like a can opener, ended up on the hard shoulder. LUCKERLY no one injured, except for me tacking a lungfull of airbag gas and whiplash. fnt drivers side looks a bit sick, had a nice big stainless whinch bumper which is twisted. just pray to GOD insurance doesnt write imy surf off, its my pride & joy. sick as a parrot JIM

glad to hear everyone was ok.

hope the truck survives
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Feel for you mate, stuff like that is un-needed aggro and it sucks.

But on a lighter note.....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Bummer mate .......as long as every one was uninjured ,anyway it's the sabbs insurance so you should able to replace it if they do
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Crash Ii

I was the 2nd owner in this country, it came from Japan, with 4inch lift +285/75/16s yoko geolanders, & huge stainless winch bumper,when I hit the saab I though it would go straight over him, TONYN if i can find out how to i will post some photos {usless on computers} cheers JIM.

Comment

Originally posted by MTBBILLY
            Salvage?
            Half the sig is accurate
            Brian

Comment

Working...
            X