• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UDTrev
    Burps feathers
    Thought you ate nuts
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyN
      Keith Chegwin lives near me... see him about a lot...

i also did Maggie Philbins house move when she moved from Newbury to Chiswick!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodzie
        Thought you ate nuts
        You do Jimmy Cagney, Frank Spencer & Tommy Cooper impersonations - I do Fox ones
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

You do Jimmy Cagney, Frank Spencer & Tommy Cooper impersonations - I do Fox ones
          James Fox ......old bean
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• Originally posted by POPEYE
            Well ya know my fetish likein that, more expense
            Whistles and posts a similar link, reminding you that you would need the 49" version.

Trev

Comment

James Fox ......old bean
              No, Reynard the Fox old bean

Comment

• Originally posted by RodLeach
                If you mean the front plate, they come off when smacked with a wave of muddy water!

Found that out at salisbury!
                A good mod is stainless bolts to hold it on, and move it up so it sits square on the bumper. Not lost mine since.
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

It's probably about 5ft 1 or 2, will let you know when it comes back, I will check that it works before I offer it for say £40 ?

Trev
                  so when do u think you willl have it back mate? im vvvv intrsted!

Comment

• Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                    The earliest will be Friday as it's being delivered to work and I am not back in the office until then.

I'm keeping an eye on the tracking to know when it does arrive.

Comment

• have i missed anything while ive been gone then?
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• Originally posted by dieselboy
                        have i missed anything while ive been gone then?

Nope!

Comment

• Bl00dy hell. been away a few days and looks like I've missed all the action. It's took me half hour just reading this thread. Must keep in touch more!!!

Comment

I have been thinking about the original question that started this thread

We are restricted here by the fact that this is a open forum
                            Either we have to tone down the banter ( i am as guilty as the rest )
                            More mods .......there is never a mod when it starts going tits up

OR we use matts for the banter or un-surf related toilet humour

The two sites could work together and it will mean that more can find matt's great download site

Oh an matt's is http://forums.bauchan.org/toyota/forums.php
                            Do you really want someone on Matts who is as welcome as a fox in a chicken coupe. I may be wrong but to post rubbish for the sake of it and calling someone you have never met a Dikhead for no real reason doesn't really seem appropriate to me personally only my personal view.

Cheers JB
                            www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

• Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                              I haven't forgotten you m8, the ruddy thing appears to be stuck in Memphis, Parcel2go are investigating.

Trev

Comment

Working...
                              X