Coolant??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF
    I'd forgotten what this thread was 'til you mentioned it. Still trying to clean up the drool, btw.
    Thought you and tony would like that one .........Btw he had to go after looking at it in the pm
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
      Thought you and tony would like that one .........Btw he had to go after looking at it in the pm

Comment

Which, funnily enough, leads me onto one of my usual questions. Do spiders poo?
        there you go...............never wonder again!

Yes -- they do droppings just like tiny bird ones. If you look below a spider's web you'll often find them.
        Spiders can't easily get liquid water to drink, so they need to minimise the amount of urine they produce. Their urine is therefore a white paste of uric acid crystals, instead of a solution of urea as ours is. Birds also do this, which explains why their droppings look similar. Like birds, spiders produce faeces and urine together. Various other animals also use uric acid, including some insects and even some desert mammals.
        Spiders only eat liquid food (juices sucked out of their victims) and so their droppings do not contain large solids, but only tiny black bits, making the bird-dropping effect almost perfect.
        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
        Tony

Comment

Cheers Tony. You've just ruined one of my most annoying questions there. No longer can I ask and argue that question with any true conviction.

Nice explanation, btw.

Comment

Cheers Tony. You've just ruined one of my most annoying questions there. No longer can I ask and argue that question with any true conviction.

Nice explanation, btw.
            looks like you may have to revert to;
            If a tree falls down in the jungle and there is no one there to hear it does it make a noise?
            Did I mention I have a BLUE one
            Tony

Comment

Working...
            X