Finally got one !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got one !!

Well I have finaly done it, I found a nice 2.4 manual, grey, all the extras and in fairly good condition for the year (91) I'm picking it up tomorrow, I can't wait !! Thanks to everyone who's given me advice over the last few weeks.
    Also Does anyone know of any good off roading areas around Dorset ? I don't plan on using the motor for just cruiseing around in, I feel the need to get it dirty !!!

hi boba
    hope she is a good toy for you to play with "the surf i mean" iam looking about for same surf with man box did you go for this or was this just coincidence, if not did she take some finding??????

happy surfing.............
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
      Well I have finaly done it, I found a nice 2.4 manual, grey, all the extras and in fairly good condition for the year (91) I'm picking it up tomorrow, I can't wait !! Thanks to everyone who's given me advice over the last few weeks.
      Also Does anyone know of any good off roading areas around Dorset ? I don't plan on using the motor for just cruiseing around in, I feel the need to get it dirty !!!

nice one bob, sounds the same as mine, cept mine,s an auto, welcome to the madness

ship

Comment

Cheers guys.
        Slim, I went looking for a manual, It was just luck that 2 were available in my area in the same auto trader edition. They are out there somewhere !! I saw one on ebay 3 weeks ago it only went for £3200, so there are bargins to be had.

Comment

bwahahaha! Top user name! Congrates on the truck, plenty of mud to be had around your area, stay tuned to the offroad sections.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Well nearly had her a week now, I must say that it's the best driving fun I have ever had. I thought I would try to put up a pic so here go's !!
            She's a beauty but I'm not too sure about the massive bull bars yet, think I may slim them down a little.

Comment

Well that pic did'nt work, lets try again.

Comment

metal

blimy got some iron on the front aint it nice motor m8
                black n tan
                black n tan
                yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

A little over the top. I think that it would stop a rampageing elephant !!

Comment

Working...
                  X