yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pedestrian friendly A/bull/nudge bars......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedestrian friendly A/bull/nudge bars......

http://www.endura-fps.com/webstore/p...roduct_id=1010

A pedestrian splattered on your bumper would look better than these things!

Looks like the front of a Baxi Bermuda gas fire!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      http://www.endura-fps.com/webstore/p...roduct_id=1010

A pedestrian splattered on your bumper would look better than these things!
      whats so friendly about them? they would still hurt, but i still say its not the bars that kills its the person behind the wheel of the car/truck or the idiot that steps out in front

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
        whats so friendly about them? they would still hurt, but i still say its not the bars that kills its the person behind the wheel of the car/truck or the idiot that steps out in front
        it's definately the idiot who steps out in front who's to blame for getting splatted. Was driving through Slough last night and went to pull away from ome lights and this bloke with his 2 kids (about 5-8 years old) ran out in front of me. He soon grabbed his kids when his brain cottened onto the idea that 2tonnes of truck was about to pull away as I had right of way. The funny bit was after I slammed the brakes on, blew the horn and shouted abuse at him. He had the cheek to blame his kids for running into the road!! when he encouraged them
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Short of driveing at 2 mph with a sofa stuck on the front there's never going to be a pedrestrian friendly front of any car, sodding nanny state
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
            Short of driveing at 2 mph with a sofa stuck on the front there's never going to be a pedrestrian friendly front of any car, sodding nanny state
            All I got was internet explorer cannot display the web page maybe it's because I have child locks.
            www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Pass the bucket !!!!

Anyone got a spare politician I can strap to my bars ? after all they are fat and will serve as cushioning
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                They're made of plastic full of foam so they act as a pad and protect the unlucky/stupid person you hit. They actually make a 4x4 'better' to be hit by than a normal car, whereas bullbars make it a lot worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
                  All I got was internet explorer cannot display the web page maybe it's because I have child locks.

Just for you JB.........

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                    Just for you JB.........

Cheers Vince reminds me of a bouncy castle
                    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                      They're made of plastic full of foam so they act as a pad and protect the unlucky/stupid person you hit. They actually make a 4x4 'better' to be hit by than a normal car, whereas bullbars make it a lot worse.
                      maybe so but a 2 ton truck will still do same damage with or with out

Comment

So your rad will be OK but your wings, headlights etc won't ????

Completely pointless - lets have some PROPER bars with spikes on so the idiot pedestrians can see what happens when you wander in front of 2 tonne of Surf !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

£349............FOR PLASTIC

Comment

Originally posted by mick p
                            £349............FOR PLASTIC
                            gold plated
                            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob

So your rad will be OK but your wings, headlights etc won't ????

Completely pointless - lets have some PROPER bars with spikes on so the idiot pedestrians can see what happens when you wander in front of 2 tonne of Surf !

Also, what will happen if the truck has had a six inch lift?

Comment

Working...
                              X