GWH200 is a very nice man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GWH200 is a very nice man!

Put the new wheels on today, looks lovely, the wheels stick out just a little more than before, and the old bus slides lovely on wet roundabouts!! Thanks very much, mate.
    it's in me shed, mate.

He certainly is! Great to meat you graham!

Thanks for the beer and the wild boar sausages!!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

no problems chaps!!

have arrived home,eaten,bathed and am now sat

it was great to meet you andy/charlie ,and sarn helen was AWESOME
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        Great to meat you graham!
        Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
          He certainly is! Great to meat you graham!

Thanks for the beer and the wild boar sausages!!
          You got the beer at last
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
            You got the beer at last
            One of them... Good idea putting them in the custody of Boyo!
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Graham is indeed, a very nice man.....as is Ed - he gave me a Jelly Baby before we all went off in different directions!
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

well ed is pretty neat with a bag of sweets,very generous in fact!!!
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

was great to meet you all,will deffo be going again!!
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200

was great to meet you all,will deffo be going again!!
                    We got a great pic of your rear end - both yours and the trucks actually!!! Have posted the one of the truck, the other one, I'll just post at a random time......

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                      We got a great pic of your rear end - both yours and the trucks actually!!! Have posted the one of the truck, the other one, I'll just post at a random time......
                      would that be me and ed!!

i have just added my fuel usage/mileage together and this is what comes out

drove a total of 1116 km's averaged 23.8 to the gallon,except on the "quick get of this mountain before we drown day" when i averaged........wait for it...........8.9 mpg, wahey single figures!!!!!

as it was only a short run it didnt dent my mpg to much,as me and plumb bob averaged nearly 29 mpg on the way up,

now thats worth a dodgy picture of my ar5e!!!

and was well please with the poomobile all weekend,didnt miss abeat
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

drove a total of 1116 km's averaged 23.8 to the gallon,except on the "quick get of this mountain before we drown day" when i averaged........wait for it...........8.9 mpg, wahey single figures!!!!!

as it was only a short run it didnt dent my mpg to much,as me and plumb bob averaged nearly 29 mpg on the way up,

It certainly looked the business too - very nicely done with those BFO tyres on - all you need now is a snorkel, a CB aerial mount that doesn't keep sliding off and a 3.0L engine - but all in all, capable car, capable driver (although I didn't follow many of the lines you took, I preferred the easier routes ) - 29 is really good, I'll have to work mine out, but I suspect it won't be that good.

Comment

Just worked out mine, I did 612 miles and used 126L of fuel averaged 22 MPG over the whole trip, I thought it would have been better than that, but that was 33" tyres of 612 miles if you see what I mean
                          I Love Wales

Comment

Working...
                          X