Boro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boro!

Has anyone noticed that the boro are playing in the Carling Cup Final today i have i am going to watch it and we have 3 windows decorated which are my bedroom my brothers bedroom and the front room mine and my brothers bedroom have different shirts in them and the front room has 2 posters in saying come on boro and they have red and white tissue paper in it i think the boro will win 3-0 and juninho scores the hatrick

[SIZE=7]

COME ON BORO

Originally posted by laurasnuts
    Has anyone noticed that the boro are playing in the Carling Cup Final today i have i am going to watch it and we have 3 windows decorated which are my bedroom my brothers bedroom and the front room mine and my brothers bedroom have different shirts in them and the front room has 2 posters in saying come on boro and they have red and white tissue paper in it i think the boro will win 3-0 and juninho scores the hatrick

[SIZE=7]

COME ON BORO

COME ON BORO !!
    Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

[SIZE=7]

COME ON BORO
      WHO?????????

Good luck to them anyway. unless they are playing a southern side
      sumo.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
        WHO?????????

Good luck to them anyway. unless they are playing a southern side
        sumo.
        Middlesbrough ,boro is just there nickname so they need to have good luck to win and bring back the carling cup

Comment

Is this the same cup slaven considered "mickey mouse" last season?
          bit of snow around are boro not shouting for a cancellation????
          cheers from a black and white!

Comment

Originally posted by curlyk

it nwont be canceled because it is at wales in cardiff at the millenium stadium and it is 2-1 to boro do for at half time

laura

Comment

it nwont be canceled because it is at wales in cardiff at the millenium stadium and it is 2-1 to boro do for at half time

laura

[COLOR=red]

[SIZE=7]
              we are [COLOR=white]going to win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

FAN-BORO-TASTIC

& if the Geordies are really lucky.....we'll see you in Europe next year !!
                Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

hey i know where you live, just coz the black n white have not and will not win f**k all this season don,t dis the boro, if it had been the toon playing bolton i,d have been shouting for em, the toon i mean,

ship
                  BORO= CHAMPIONS

enoy your surf m8

Comment

Cool, forgot that was on with all the playing in going on today.

Congrat's to the 'Boro.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Arghh!! theve won it? oh well better say well done, more than we look capable of lately ?
                      better get some photo's for your passports?

and to sodding cap it all the circus act lua lua scores against US!!!
                      cheers bit of a green mag?

Comment

Working...
                      X