A plea for Audio help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A plea for Audio help!!

Right, Im a musical kind of guy! Nothin better then hitting the roads with some decent music on the cd player!

BUT!! Recently my cd is jumping all over the place, It cuts out an then comes back in! the music has kept going so im missing bits... Now it pi$$es me off in literally seconds! I get really wound up by it!

Who here could guide me/help me (willing to donate towards travel an time) install something that is just going to knock my head off!!

Ive got a few quid saved up that was going to on a new guitar at Music Live this november.... I think that will have to wait!!

Ive got some decent InPhase speakers already installed (albeit poorly) Ive got a decent subwoofer and a JBL GTO 2060 to power it!

Im thinking, New head unit, Sound insulation an a 4 channel amp for the speakers!!

Its against all i stand for... but im not going to cheap out on this!!

Please help!!!!

i'll give u a hand mate, wired my sony head unit, amp sub and 2 6x9s by myself an i love it. oh and a dvd monitor

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
      i'll give u a hand mate, wired my sony head unit, amp sub and 2 6x9s by myself an i love it. oh and a dvd monitor

That would be awesome if you can mate!!! I need to get on an order some gear up! Just hunting for the head unit an amps.

Comment

this is similar to mine
        http://www.sony.co.uk/view/ShowProdu...ICA+DVD+Tuners

Comment

I can make you somthing like this if you have a spare £8000 lol
          Attached Files
          I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
            I can make you somthing like this if you have a spare £8000 lol

I bet that sounds huge!!

Ive got a few quid saved up but didnt wanna blow the lot on audio right now. Ive still got some more bits to order up for the lift etc.

Aaann 33's!

I hate spending money

Comment

If you let me know what sort of thing your after and how much you wanna spend i will see if i can get it for trade price for you
              I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

seriously i know u dont wanna spend but head unit is worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
                  If you let me know what sort of thing your after and how much you wanna spend i will see if i can get it for trade price for you

I was thinking around £100-£150 on a head unit, maybe about £100ish on sound insulation an again about £100 on a 4 channel amp.

If you can source anything, Would be cool mate!

Im about to check out some websites an reviews etc see what i fancy!

Head unit MUST have 2 RCA outputs!

Comment

get a stereo with mp3 connection,get mp3 player then no more skippin cd's!

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                      get a stereo with mp3 connection,get mp3 player then no more skippin cd's!
                      no need £5 on flea bay and you have a ciggy lighter connection that plays and charges your ipod through the radio
                      Brian

Comment

griffin iTrip.

only downside is if you do a big distance you may need to retune to avoid local radio interference.
                        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF
                          griffin iTrip.

only downside is if you do a big distance you may need to retune to avoid local radio interference.
                          i tried that,did my t1ts in lol,cant beat interferance thru 2 12 inch subs mmmmm,i was drivin down road one day unplugged and threw it infront of my car so i cud run over it!

Comment

Working...
                          X