Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROAD ANGEL any reviews

Hi Peeps,

has anybody had any experiance with using Road angel 7000 navigator (formally 6000) as a mate has one he can let me have cheap.I have done a search on here and can't find anything bad about it.??
    [SIZE=5]A bad days fishing is better than a good days work[/SIZE]

would not be without mine it has saved me a few times with the speed cameras and the sat nav part is great as well.
    cheers shaun
    NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

it's a great bit of kit, i've had mine for 6 months and had no prob's with it. and it's good if you use mmap as it's built in to it

Comment

Err... aint they illegal??

The AA got in a lot of sh!t over the fact that in there latest Road maps they published known speed camera positions!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach

The AA got in a lot of sh!t over the fact that in there latest Road maps they published known speed camera positions!
          what road angels if they were then why still sell them

Comment

All speed camera loctions are piblished online by the old bill.
            After all its claimed cameras are a "saftey device" not a money making venture
            Brian

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
              what road angels if they were then why still sell them

I dunno mate, just read somewhere a while back that they were illegal in the UK an its a points/fine for having one.... They are illegal in Europe... i think you get proper fcuked for having one there!

Comment

the ones that tell you were the camaras are ok its the ones that tell you if its working are the ones they are trying to ban

Comment

try www.pocketgps.co.uk they do reviews on all gps units plus they also do a database of camera sites for a small sum anually
                  Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

I dunno mate, just read somewhere a while back that they were illegal in the UK an its a points/fine for having one.... They are illegal in Europe... i think you get proper fcuked for having one there!
                    it's not just road angels it's all camera detectors. here is a link to it all
                    http://www.radardetectors.co.uk/radar_detector_law.htm

Comment

i had road angel in my truck...we work with police,one day traffic saw it,made me take it out,as said further up if it detects its illegal,BUT only if switched on,but i changed to tom tom and get the "safety camera update"lol

Comment

They are only illegal if use sensing technology to detect the presence of a camera..If i am right the angel uses a database in which case they are legal to use at all times except in switzerland where even having the database on a sat nav is illegal and you are forced to drive over the unit
                        Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

yep thats wot i said lol,detector illegal,but only if on,

Comment

Cheers Gents
                            [SIZE=5]A bad days fishing is better than a good days work[/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                            X