yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three Litres....oh yes, THREE LITRES!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Litres....oh yes, THREE LITRES!!!!

I thought I would write it out in full, as I enjoy the sound of it so much......

.....so - I've owned my THREE LITRE Surf for a week now, almost to the hour, and it glides effortlessly up and down the M40, and apart from a couple of niggles, it's fan-flippin-tastic.....who knew the difference 0.6L would make!!!

And - a HUGE thanks for Charlie (Chillitt) for taking me all the way to Grantham to get it, and working on it at his place on Sunday, and another HUGE thanks to The (very) Lovely Boyo for coming all the way from Wales on the Sunday to do the lift - sorry to both of you for not being able to be there at the same time, but needed to move the stuff and get the rest of the big furniture items while I had a Transit....

It just goes to show how great the people on this forum are (even if Charlie did forget to reattach the exhaust mount....it's OK, I've used tie wraps on it for now)

Did I mention, it's got THREE LITRES?????
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Originally posted by MudSurfer
    I thought I would write it out in full, as I enjoy the sound of it so much......

.....so - I've owned my THREE LITRE Surf for a week now, almost to the hour, and it glides effortlessly up and down the M40, and apart from a couple of niggles, it's fan-flippin-tastic.....who knew the difference 0.6L would make!!!

And - a HUGE thanks for Charlie (Chillitt) for taking me all the way to Grantham to get it, and working on it at his place on Sunday, and another HUGE thanks to The (very) Lovely Boyo for coming all the way from Wales on the Sunday to do the lift - sorry to both of you for not being able to be there at the same time, but needed to move the stuff and get the rest of the big furniture items while I had a Transit....

It just goes to show how great the people on this forum are (even if Charlie did forget to reattach the exhaust mount....it's OK, I've used tie wraps on it for now)

Did I mention, it's got THREE LITRES?????
    Well done, and work commenced very quickly. Chillit is an obliging fella aint he? Try and keep this one in good nick
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

What size engine is in your new Surf then?

Comment

I've got a couple of bolts here, that might just fit that exhaust bracket...
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
          I've got a couple of bolts here, that might just fit that exhaust bracket...

Well, because the tow bar brackets are on (and the tow bar, cheers guys!!!) I have to cut a bit of the bracket out so it will fit.....so when I've done that (somehow) I'll be back for the bolts!!!

Comment

Well, because the tow bar brackets are on (and the tow bar, cheers guys!!!) I have to cut a bit of the bracket out so it will fit.....so when I've done that (somehow) I'll be back for the bolts!!!
            I have a choice of grinders and a workmate thats not scared of sparks...
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

What's your wormates name, and does he drive a surf?
              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                What's your wormates name, and does he drive a surf?
                His worm ate someone?

Comment

Actually, my two-thousand-four-hundred cc Surf glides effortlessly up and down the A1(M).

Comment

...so - I've owned my THREE LITRE Surf for a week now, almost to the hour,

Got any pics then????? lets see it
                    3rd Gen 4" Lift 33" Goodyear MTR's

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                      His worm ate someone?
                      No it spits 3 lts.......Elephants do 4
                      http://outgoing.bauchan.org/videofiles/viera_clip.wmv
                      Last edited by Woodzie; 24 October 2007, 08:35.
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                        No it spits 3 lts.......Elephants do 4
                        http://outgoing.bauchan.org/videofiles/viera_clip.wmv

cheers woodzie needed a good laugh that was so funny

Comment

What kept you so long?

Everyone KNOWS, 3.0 is the only way to go!
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I'll get some 'action' shots up after Wales.....

Comment

Cool, you in later today?? If so, I'll pop round and we can get it done!

Comment

Working...
                              X