chop shop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chop shop.

does anyone else watch this on discovery monday nights at 10.00pm.what a programme.its given me loads of ideas.
    www.overfab.uk

Yes Yes Yes !!!!

i sure do think its a great show so far certainly an eye opener and great for ideas can't wait for the next one

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
      does anyone else watch this on discovery monday nights at 10.00pm.what a programme.its given me loads of ideas.
      yes do watch it but in the morning,its on between 4.30 and 5.30 am.

that asian guy is fan bl00dy tastic,although not to tightly wrapped!!

and yes i suppose its making your angle grinder switch,finger all itchy aint it mate!!!
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
        yes do watch it but in the morning,its on between 4.30 and 5.30 am.

that asian guy is fan bl00dy tastic,although not to tightly wrapped!!

pmsl have to agree with you there graham,in fact i think they are both a few sandwiches short of a picnic.i just love the way that one minute the car looks like a bag of shoite,and the next it looks like something satan would drive.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Yeah, i watch it as well. Think its fantastic. Great to watch Bernie & Leepu going head to head.

Love to know how he can come up with so many different ideas.

Its a must watch for me.
          Which Wychwood would you choose?

Comment

Originally posted by theweejock
            i sure do think its a great show so far certainly an eye opener and great for ideas can't wait for the next one
            i can see why they put it on so late.language is attrocious,cant they talk proper english.hehehehehehe.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

pmsl have to agree with you there graham,in fact i think they are both a few sandwiches short of a picnic.i just love the way that one minute the car looks like a bag of shoite,and the next it looks like something satan would drive.
              whilst on lsd!!!
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

all part of the show i guess and i thought american chopper was bleeped imagine what you would actually hear if they bleeped this show pmsl

Comment

whilst on lsd!!!
                  doesnt it remind you of the time we were doing your lift in my driveway.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

doesnt it remind you of the time we were doing your lift in my driveway.
                    i tell u wat mate,that day will live on for me for a frackin long time.the whole day from woodzies foul ar$e to the bitter end,hurridley putting the dash back together for the rac man!!
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

i tell u wat mate,that day will live on for me for a frackin long time.the whole day from woodzies foul ar$e to the bitter end,hurridley putting the dash back together for the rac man!!
                      putting the truck back together for the rac man,and what was the first thing he says,whats this bunch of wires doing hanging here on the bulkhead.pmsl
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by theweejock
                        all part of the show i guess and i thought american chopper was bleeped imagine what you would actually hear if they bleeped this show pmsl
                        yea i suppose so but its just so funny coming from a londoner.
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

so mate!!!

have you got an idea for stein,still looking or do you need to hit the cooking sherry and just go for it(i cant wait to see it )

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

so mate!!!

have you got an idea for stein,still looking or do you need to hit the cooking sherry and just go for it(i cant wait to see it )

yes mate ive got it all worked out in my head.was gonna start it with woodzie this wkend but i had to go into work,so i promised woodzie i wouldnt start anything until he was ready,i think he wants to make the first cut.am i insane letting woodzie loose with a disc cutter on stein.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

am i insane letting woodzie loose.
                              yup
                              =========
                              =SOLD UP!=
                              =========

Comment

Working...
                              X