Where else online for Surfs for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where else online for Surfs for sale?

Been browsing fleabay and the forum, and was just wondering where else online is good for Surfs? My current train of thought would be to get one from here as where else is better for a good truck than an enthusiast forum. My mate here totally disagrees and reckons that they'll all be ragged and off roaded to death... (Adds to character!)

Any thoughts?
    Always in the sh*t! Depth: Various.

Originally posted by servechilled
    Been browsing fleabay and the forum, and was just wondering where else online is good for Surfs? My current train of thought would be to get one from here as where else is better for a good truck than an enthusiast forum. My mate here totally disagrees and reckons that they'll all be ragged and off roaded to death... (Adds to character!)

Any thoughts?

seen some on here m8 some good some bad
    www.autotrader.co.uk

Comment

There are shiney's as well as mud wallowers on here, you know.

Comment

bought mine off forum member it was a decent truck , see loads off autotrader ebay etc , couldn't find one in as good condition,
        just cos there offroaded dosen't mean there ragged to death in fact i could bet money i have spent more time and money than any of the previous owners on it ,
        ps, and not all members go extreme offroading
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by servechilled
          My current train of thought would be to get one from here as where else is better for a good truck than an enthusiast forum. My mate here totally disagrees and reckons that they'll all be ragged and off roaded to death... (Adds to character!)

Any thoughts?
          Its not that simple, but get one from a member and you've got a potted history of all that been done to the truck by searching their posts!

Get one that never been offroad and the 4x4 gear probably will be jammed up!

I'd always look here first, there are lots trying to get sold all undercutting each other, they are stupid cheap in most cases compared to autotrader and such like. Ebay is also useful, but never believe any of the $$$$ in the description till you've seen it in the flesh.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

If it is of any interest I have a very clean 93 3.0L dark blue surf for sale. I have tried posting a message on the for sale section but for some reason the post keeps failing. Hopefully I can solve the problem later.

The car has 86K miles on the clock and is in excellent condition throughout. All bills and full service history since imported from Japan. New exhaust last year and recently replaced rear window motor. I have owned this car for almost four years and it has been utterly reliable. It has had only light offroad use.

I am looking for £2995 but this is of course subject to some negotiation.

If it is of any interest and you would like more details and photos you can contact me on email

daveanderson@supaman.com

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
              There are shiney's as well as mud wallowers on here, you know.
              im both.
              but i dont risk going as deep as to get wet carpet.
              and i dont drive into things.
              apart from chickens
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Try this link,
                The Surf is in very good condition,
                Been seen by other forum members too

http://forum.difflock.com/ads_item.php?id=613

Offers around £3200

Cheers
                Paul

Comment