half term

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• half term

i've been teaching brickwork between a college and a prison for about three months now and now i find myself on half term,i thought i was at the prison but thats next week,god i'm bored i'm not use to having holidays in october
    colin

Originally posted by colin timney
    i've been teaching brickwork between a college and a prison for about three months now and now i find myself on half term,i thought i was at the prison but thats next week,god i'm bored i'm not use to having holidays in october
    colin
    thought you teachers have loads of holidays n they say they got it hard being a teacher youll be the first one i know to moan about holidays

Comment

i've been a builder all my life i'm finding it hard to adapt to all this spare time
      colin

Comment

i've been a builder all my life i'm finding it hard to adapt to all this spare time
        colin
        yeah but what about a teacher youll have to get use to all these holidays now m8 just think more time to do green-laning n off-roading lol

Comment

colin
          Hope you did'nt do anything nasty to warrant prison
          great half term is'nt it? the little darlings are all out causeing mayhem
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
          X