Notice anything different.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dieselboy
    thats how long it takes usually. then you know if they r playin it cool too, or just plain aint interested.
    since i was leaving my work, i made it a plan to go n do some chatting up. got two numbers.. one of them ive been speaking to a lot and we went out friday, but now its the 'dont txt back right away' game. messed this up a few times :/ hope it dont happen again, i'll be gutted lol

Ahhh!!! Playa!

I really just suck at the games side of things! Im my own worse enemy! Fingers crossed i should be going for a drink this week with a lurvy lady! ....

Fingers crossed i dont balls that up!

Comment

you have had your hair done? youve bought a new dress? those shoes look nice.. my how your looking well
      -- all things you should immediatly say whenever ANY woman asks you to say something regarding her, or if you notice anything about her.
      "Are you less fat today?"

"Those shoes look... comfortable..."

Or the age old question...

"Does my bum look big in this?"
      "Yes, but it takes the attention from your face"
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Really and you blokes dont worry about the size off your beer bellies then aaaaaaaaaaaa. Or anything else for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
          Really and you blokes dont worry about the size off your beer bellies then aaaaaaaaaaaa. Or anything else for that matter.
          Never worry about the beer belly.

My 17 year old teenage daughter was making eyes at some local lad, she said wow he's got a six pack.

I replied well dear wen he grows up he will be able to carry a full barrel just like me.
          www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

To be honest, I can't be arsed with all that chatting up cr*p, I'll stay single, it's gotta be easier in the long run.

I'm a master at playing it cool, to the point that I come across as totally disinterested, although thats not allways the case.
            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache

qoute of the week!!!

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Go on have a guess, am i part off the family now.
                you had your hair done nice
                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                  you say no and they say your calling them fat. you say yes then they tell you your saying they looked fat yesterday.
                  the only way out is to tell them their a fking psyco.. same applies for that does my bum look big in this..

even if you think your being clever by saying, 'wow youve lost weight' (because they said how they have been going to the gym and working out a lot) she goes 'are you calling me fat?!!'
                  its just stupid

Originally posted by plumb bob
                  I'm a master at playing it cool, to the point that I come across as totally disinterested,
                  i used to wonder why girls im not interested in, just wont leave me alone. and the ones i do like is pretty much the opposite sometimes. but now i know
                  and mitsy i dont have a beer belly...yet... ive actually lost a stone since NOT going to the gym. i built up to just over 12.5 stone.. now im back at super featherweight
                  Last edited by dieselboy; 23 October 2007, 13:16.
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

even if you think your being clever by saying, 'wow youve lost weight' (because they said how they have been going to the gym and working out a lot) she goes 'are you calling me fat?!!'
                    its just stupid

i used to wonder why girls im not interested in, just wont leave me alone. and the ones i do like is pretty much the opposite sometimes. but now i know
                    and mitsy i dont have a beer belly...yet... ive actually lost a stone since NOT going to the gym. i built up to just over 12.5 stone.. now im back at super featherweight
                    Glad to hear it dude well done.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                      qoute of the week!!!

Is qoute a slang word for something?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                        Is qoute a slang word for something?
                        sorysir wotn hapepn agian sir,

although quoit of the month could be the best thrown ring i suppose!!
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Glad to hear it dude well done.
                          well done? im devastated took a lot of effort to put on that stone :/
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

well done? im devastated took a lot of effort to put on that stone :/
                            you can have some weight from me, got a few pounds to spare
                            Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
                              you can have some weight from me, got a few pounds to spare
                              i'll take some pounds off you.. mainly tenners and twenties D
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

i'll take some pounds off you.. mainly tenners and twenties D
                                *in best fonejacker voice*
                                "If i could just have your bank account details, I can wire you the monnies straight away"
                                Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Working...
                                X