Good News Pirate Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News Pirate Storm

Your truck now has an MOT, oil leak looks fixed as well, fingers crossed not the crankshaft seal, I found 2 bolts missing out of the oil cooler cover, which were weeping oil slowly, and the small semi-circular bit in the back of the head under the rocker cover had no sealant round it, was just loose in its hole. I put a new Rocker cover gasket on it as well, seeing as the cover had to come off to get to the other bit.

Wee bit of bad news, one front tyre is bad and needs changing, other is nearly there, could do with both being changed for new and tracking will want doing.

Nearly there mate.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Originally posted by TonyN
    Your truck now has an MOT, oil leak looks fixed as well, fingers crossed not the crankshaft seal, I found 2 bolts missing out of the oil cooler cover, which were weeping oil slowly, and the small semi-circular bit in the back of the head under the rocker cover had no sealant round it, was just loose in its hole. I put a new Rocker cover gasket on it as well, seeing as the cover had to come off to get to the other bit.

Wee bit of bad news, one front tyre is bad and needs changing, other is nearly there, could do with both being changed for new and tracking will want doing.

Nearly there mate.

nice one Tony.I have got some tyres here if he wants a couple of good 2nd hand ones but i would prefer them to go as a set of 4 on the wheels but if it helps him out for a while i'll let him have the tyres cheap so he can have the truck on the road.Could you email/pm the cost please Tony as i need to work out the money i have here for Will
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me truck b home soon n i can get out again ty tony ty im so gratefull i dont know what else to say

Comment

Working...
      X